Chapter 20

"Dread"

"Thank you"-Erwin told Y/N as Levi jumped in front of Y/N putting a knife close to his throat.
"Erwin just give the word and I'll stab him through the throat"-Levi screamed at Erwin,Levi actually felt afraid for once,this guy was dangerous,just like Eren but actually smart.
Y/N stood there coldly,in fact a small smile had come across his face.He was face to face with death and he was convinced that he would win.
"Levi,relax"-Erwin told the shorter man-"Although,it is wierd"-Erwin continued-"You obviously told us all this for a reason"
Y/N smiled and spoke out-"I never got into the mission that sent me and the rest of the shifters here"
"We were sent here to capture The Founding Titan"-Y/N told them before explaining what the founder is and who holds it.
"So your point is"-Y/N was asked by Hange.
"I want it's powers mixed with mine"-Y/N told them-"And for that I need your help"
Erwin nodded slowly as the discussion continued.

"The brat is with us"-Levi told his new Levi Squad.They all shot him deathly stares as he walked into the room.
The room was a part of the castle which the scouts had been using as their headquarters for the time being.
Levi proceeded to explain to them what they were all fighting for,the humanity outside of the walls,how titans were created,who Y/N was to some extent and finally...The Founder.

After the explanation was over they immediately started making preperations to go into hiding from The MP so that they could test out Eren's abilities.
The 104th had largely been integrated into The New Levi Squad,they all left the room besides Eren who had plunged his head on his hands and was shaking.
The other person in the room was Y/N who was sitting across the table from Eren.
"I know how it feels"-Y/N spoke up after a couple miutes of silence between the two.

Y/N put his arms down on the table resting as Eren rose his head from his hands and looked at him.
Eren shouted as his body shot up from his sitting position and across the table throwing a punch at Y/N who sat there staring.
The fist collided with Y/N's face making him tumble backwards and off his chair crashing into the ground.
Y/N looked back up to meet Eren's eyes as Eren jumped on top of him and started punching Y/N.
Y/N didn't make a sound,he just took it,his nose started bleeding and his jawline shattered.
"Why"-Eren shouted at him as his hands were made a red color caused by Y/N's blood.
"Eren"-Y/N said his name before throwing him off his body making him collide with the table.
"Who do you think would ever want to do this,taint their hand with millions of lifes,hundreds and thousands of children,we did this because we were forced to"-Y/N shouted at him-"Because this world is a shithole"
Y/N charged at Eren colliding their bodies making Eren fall to the floor-"You will never,ever fucking understand what I've been through"
Y/N punched Eren in the face before being pushed off his body.
People barged into the room and they seperated Eren and Y/N.
Jean and Connie grabbed onto Y/N pushing him away while Mikasa tried kicking him to the ground.

Once they all prepared to leave and started mounting the carriages they had noticed a lone young man sitting on one of them.Y/N had went into one of the carriages,he didn't wanna deal with people's bullshit.
Levi seperated them into groups of three carriages,Eren,Mikasa,Sasha and Historia were sitting in the same carriage as Y/N whilst Levi was seperating the soliders into their respective carriages.

Levi joined them after a minute as the carriages started moving,the ground was rough and the carriages shook as they fell into many potholes throughout the journey.
"I'm sorry"-Eren told Y/N after about 10 minutes of silence.
Y/N scoffed at him as he closed his eyes putting his head to meet the back of the carriages paper thin walls.
"I shouldn't have,it's just"-Eren was saying before Y/N cut him off with a soft voice-"I had to eat my mother,I know how it feels"
Eren had realized that he had eaten his father to get his titan's powers prior to this conversation so he merely nodded.
He was sitting next to Mikasa who was clenching her fists barely holding herself from beating the shit out of Y/N.

Before anyone noticed it Y/N had assumed his titan form and was standing in front of Eren's titan.
"Okay"-Hange muttered out to both of them-"Let's see who is the more powerful one"
"Y/N punch Eren"-Hange told him as he charged forward landing a punch on Eren's face sending him flying 30 meters from where he was standing prior.
Eren got up after a couple seconds and Hange ordered him to punch Y/N.
Eren punched him with rage and power which Y/N hadn't expected.
It sent him flying some 20 meters away.
"So as it stands currently Y/N is superior"-Hange wrote down on her notes much to everyone's dismay,their mood had been killed,the person they couldn't trust was more powerful.
"Oi,you big bastards,how about you actually fight each other"-Levi shouted at them-"Full Power"
Y/N smiled,he wouldn't expect less from Levi,he wanted to see if in the case that Y/N would betray them could they have Eren take him down.
Eren's titan nodded as he got into his fighting stance.
"Everyone clear out"-Hange ordered as everyone in the vicinity moved out.
Y/N stood there waiting for Eren's titan to charge at him.
The wait was short lived as Eren rushed at him with a lot of speed.
Y/N took a simple side step making Eren's titan tumble to the ground.
Y/N quickly formed his signature weapon on his left hand as it rose to 60 meters.
He swished it across the sky into a more agressive position as Eren got up and turned around.
Eren charged at Y/N but before he could actually do anything a spire just over 20 meters impailed him sending him into the sky.
Eren started punching at the spire trying to break it but before he could deal major damage to it another spire formed cutting off his right arm which he was using to punch.
Eren looked up staring at Y/N before...a loud smash was heard as Y/N's hammer dropped onto Eren's head removing it from Eren's body.
Eren's human body fell out in a mess of its titan's blood and steam.
Y/N's titan also dropped to the ground and out of it's nape dropped a fatigued Y/N.