Chapter 12

"Counterattack"

As Pixys was giving his speech about using Eren's titan to close up the hole and trying to ampt up all the soliders convincing them that if they were to die their deaths wouldn't be for nothing and that they had a soundproof plan, but all that Y/N could think about was Eren.
He was going to be his bait for the founder to come out and play.
And when the founder would eat that bait,he'd strike.

A week of preperations had passed and Y/N had called a meeting once more with the warriors.He had been informed that Ymir...and along with her Krista had made it out alive with only minor injuries.
He sat in the log and waited for the group to join him.
"Okay"-He muttered out quietly-"Be safe"
He quickly got up as The Warriors started discussing with each other,Y/N started moving out and prepared himself mentally.
He was too good of a liar,so good in fact that Pyxis had trusted him with his own squad.
He argued that if he stood up for Eren that much then he can handle a team just as well if he has the determination.
Pyxis was a thorne on Y/N's side but he shrugged it off and just thought that he'd deal with it.
He was given the choice to hand pick his team so he picked the warriors plus Krista.
He didn't wanna lose her...her royal blood.
If and when he was to eat the founder he would use Krista's royal blood to activate his powers.
The week of preperation was over and now Y/N and his team were staring once more onto the ravaged grounds of Trost.
"Brings back shitty memories"-Reiner muttered out.
Y/N nodded as he gathered that Reiner would have been thinking about Marco.
"Yeah"-Y/N quietly responded.
Y/N was also thinking how illogical the military and Pyxis were  being , entrusting not only a team but the entire mission on some new cadet's shoulders.
Eren was powerful,yes,The Attack Titan always has been,but,he was young,too young.
At least they were fighting back...

"We should move"-Y/N remebered,he remebered what Pyxis had tasked him with.
Lead the titans away from Eren into a corner of the wall where they could use the cannons to rid of them easier.
He wouldn't mind just killing them on the spot but...orders were orders.
They were traversing the skies of Trost quickly with Ymir and Krista slacking behind.
They had attracted about 10 maybe 15 titans when a red flare shot up high into the sky.
"Does that mean"-Krista started saying-"The mission has failed"-Y/N added-"Not quite"-Y/N continued-"We need the order to retreat from Pyxis himself"
They nodded and kept attracting more titans until they had reached the most northern part of the wall.
They directed the cannons down ward and with Y/N's orders they shot upon the Titans below them.
Y/N placed a hand on the wall and remebered that the walls were made out of hardend titan skin.
He tried to remove a bit of the hardening but to no avail...a few minutes later as he stared down on the rotting corpses of The Titans dissolve he came to the conclusion that he could only harden and unharden what he created himself.
Y/N ordered Ymir and Krista to split with the team and try to assist the other teams.
"We've decided to eat Eren and go back,we can't go off a dream you had"-Reiner said as he watched Krista and Ymir leave them.
"We being who"-Y/N asked as he approached Reiner.
"The Warriors and Ymir"-Reiner told him as they were now face to face.
Reiner being a bit taller than Y/N  tried to intimitade The Warhammer.
"Are you implying-"
"That you are not a warrior,yes"-Reiner said but before he could say anything else a fist dug deep into his face as he stumbled only to fall.
Y/N ran towards Reiner and started kicking him while the latter was on the ground.
Reiner was screaming in pain until Annie started running at Y/N.
"You too"-He asked her as he went into his fighting stance.
Annie quickly approached but before she could do anything Y/N had already thrown her on her back and punched her in the stomach.
"Bert,I don't wanna hurt you"-Y/N told Bertholdt as Y/N pulled out a napkin cleaning his fists of the blood of the warriors.
Bertholdt ran to tend to both of his friends and started explaining-"We're just going insane"
"Oh,I know"-Y/N responded coldly as he put his napkin back into his pocket.
"I'm using Eren to get off this shithole,just like you guys"-Y/N proceeded to explain as he stared out in the space,in the distance Eren's titan was carrying a massive boulder presumably to close the hole Bert had created.
"I understand you Bert"-Y/N mentioned as Eren approached the hole quickly.
"You feel guilty about what you've done"-Y/N talked to the Eldian.
"H-How do you know"-Bertholdt asked as Reiner started gaining concioussnes again.
"Best education in all of Marley,I can read people pretty easily"-Y/N joked with Bertholdt as Eren dropped the boulder upon the hole much to Y/N's surprise.
"They actually did it"-Bertholdt mentioned as Annie woke up.
Y/N merely nodded in agreeance and started going back towards the crowd of soldiers on the other side of the wall as the green flare shot high into the sky.