{⋅. Thirty-Nine .⋅}

The rhythmic thumping of hooves soon grew boring, and just started to merge with the white noise in the background.

Dream was riding, he had lost sight of his friends a little while ago, but no doubt they were right on his trail. The potions had just worn off, and he was feeling normal again.

The end was so close, right on his finger tips.

Another eye left his hands, bobbing up into the sky like a ballon, before bursting. Dream pushed forward.

Suddenly, there was a wide spread ocean. It was vast and open, and nestled among the coral. Was stone bricks.

Dream smiled, and climbed off his horse.

Before he would do anything, he would need to make something first.

◦𑁍◦

"Sapnap he has to be close. He couldn't have gotten far."

"Listen Gogy. Just because you are better at bedwars-."

George scoffed.

"True. You aren't good at things with a bed."

Sapnap laughs.

"How the student has become the master."

The two were walking through a plains now. George had his compass out while Sapnap was waving his axe around dangerously.

"Alright you Dream simp lookin lil-"

Sapnap let out a noise of disbelief and shock.

"Me! A simp! The only person I simp for comes from another sea.... my Fanta-Sea's."

"Like you could get someone."

Sapnap scoffed.

"I mean I got your mom. Think that's pretty good."

George was silent, unable to think up a response to a "your mom" statement.

"Okay boomer."

"Wow George." Sapnap tossed his axe into the air and caught it, swinging it around. "You really have run dry of insults, huh?"

"At least I didn't have to use the 'Your mom' card."

"Low blow George."

"That's not the only blowing I can do."

Sapnap choked, and stopped in his tracks. Coughing, before looking his friend.

"Why are you always like this behind the scenes."

"I'm just so hilariously funny the world can't handle my true humour yet."

"You're right. Once they find out your true humour the Dream Team will be just Sapnap."

George tilted his head left slightly, giving an aura of slight confusion.

"What about Dream?"

Sapnap chuckled and rested his axe on his shoulder, his other arm leaning onto George's head.