{⋅. Three .⋅}

The sun was bright and very insisting on waking the two... 'men' up.

Sapnap let out a small groan, and sat up in his white bed. He looked around the room for a moment, before his eyes came resting upon Dreams sleeping form.

There was a small feeling of guilt in his stomach, as he watched his friend slowly blink awake.

"Hello Dream. Hope you had good dreams last night."

Dreams scrunched up in confusion before he quickly shook it off and looked over at Sapnap.

"Morning Sapnap..."

Dreams eyes stay on his friend as the two of them roll out of bed and start to get ready to begin another day.

Sapnap started making his way downstairs when Dream asked.

"So... what's the plan?"

"Well I was think we could eat, and then we should go mining to get ourselves in full iron as soon as possible-"

"No... like the plan to get out of this... whatever this is!"

The two of them reached the bottom floor and Sapnap opened a nearby chest, which let out a low groan.

"I was thinking about it... I'm guessing that to beat the game is our way out. It's like... the most logical solution."

Dream nodded, looking down at his inventory bracelet.

"I hope George is alright."

Sapnap stood up and looked into Dreams eyes.

"Dream. You are literally the speedrun master. You broke world records! We will be in and out of this place before George notices anything wrong."

His words gave Dream a boost of confidence. He let out a sharp nod, and Sapnap pressed a stone sword into Dreams hands.

He marvelled at the blade. Wooden handle, with a tall, lean, stone blade. It looked strong, but who knows how long or well it could hold up.

Dream looked down at his inventory bracelet, taking note of the small picture of a sword now in the first box.

Good to know that this thing was working.

"Are we going to the mines now?"

"Yeah, hold on!"

Dream watched Sapnap bustle around the house. Cooking food, crafting things, gathering basic materials.

Pressing some cooked fish, torches, and iron pickaxe into Dreams hands, Sapnap declared himself ready.

The two left the house into the great wide infinite world.

"Hey... is a minecraft world is infinite... how does the sun get around all of it?"

"Oh my god, shut up."

"If a minecraft world is infinite... does that mean everyone is playing on the same world... but in like different places."

Sapnap purposely sped up, really not wanting to engage in this conversation.

Leaving Dream to wheeze in peace.

𑁍

The two of them stood in front of a large opening in the ground. It was deep, so deep that you couldn't even see the end of it.

Dream looked over at Sapnap.

Imagine having to go down there alone. It's not scary when you know that there are no real life consequences.