{⋅. Forty-Two .⋅}

Sapnap remembered falling into the portal. It felt like he was falling for a long time.

Just falling. Falling. Falling.

Then everything caught up to him. Time. Space. Matter.

He sat up on the obsidian platform, groaning. His head was sore, as if he hit it.

There was an hissing sound, and Sapnap whipped his head around to meet eye to eyes with a spider.

Sapnap yelped, and kicked it off the platform. He watched as it withers it's legs as it plummets. The void swallows it whole, and silence.

Sike.

Boom.

Sapnap shook slightly, before quickly snapping back into reality. He had followed the compass to Dream and the stronghold, but got all turned round within it. When he had heard the clap of thunder, he ended having to follow the compass and mine through the wall just to get to the portal in the end.

Here he was. Surrounded by tall lanky men that were back emitting purple particles... and somewhere among them was an imposter.

He straightens up and glare at the sky... sky void? The night sky? The void but up? Uh... he glared upwards.

"This is for you George."

◦𑁍◦

Dream reloaded his bow with another arrow, closing one eye and squinting at the next crystal.

Once again, it was race against time.

He aims, and lets go of the arrow. He watched it soar through the air and go just off by a few pixels.

Dream let's out a small huff of annoyance, and reloads. A rinse and repeat process.

"OI!"

Dream turns to the sound, to meet a cut in the cheek. He lets out a yell in shock, and quickly turns to face against the perpetrator.

Sapnap has a iron axe that swishes by Dreams shoulder. Dream quickly digs through his inventory bracelet and pops up a shield.

"You killed Gogy."

Dream winces and backs up slightly as Sapnap jumps up and strikes the shield with his iron blade.

The shield falls back, on cool down as Dream is forced to fight back.

He's a bumblebee, black and yellow energy.

Dreams diamond axe materialized from the bracelet and aims at Sapnaps ankles.

But he jumps back last second.

"Oh MY GOD!"

"DREAMIE!"

Sapnap jumped and brought his axe crashing down on Dreams torso, landing a big hit.

Dream gasped, and stumbled back. The shield comes back up and he desperately goes to eat something.

"Sapnap, you don't have to do this-"

An enderman chirped nearby, and the dragon roared. Reminding the two of them that she was still there.

An axe smashed into the shield and arrow was dig into Dreams arm.

Suddenly, Dream was glowing. An outline of a hazy white colour.

Well, no point in trying to run and hide now I guess.

He swings at his friend again, not missing the blood lust his eyes. They were desperate for something. Some compensation of what happened to his comrade.