{⋅. Fourteen .⋅}

"Sapnap?"

The shadow took a step towards George.

George quickly stood up, quickly pulling out his stone sword and holding it at the ready.

"George?"

The shadow quickly rushed forward into the moonlight. It sure was Sapnap, sword in hand and a expression of relief on his face.

"GEORGE!"

Sapnap immediately ran forward and latched onto George, enveloping his bro in a hug.

"Oh my gosh I didn't think you were gonna wake up, but you seemed alive, but like you looked so dead. That fall was really high I'm so sorry-"

George cut Sapnap off, patting him on the back.

"Hey. I should be the one that's sorry... but we cool?"

He offered his fist to Sapnap, in which the other grinned and fist bumped it.

"Of course we're cool."

The two of them shared laughter together. Mobs became attracted to the sound, and soon, a small gang composed of a few zombies and skeletons appeared, accompanied by a creeper.

George and Sapnap turned to look at the gang. Drawing out his iron sword again, Sapnap smiled at George.

"Together?"

"Together."

They charged into the mobs, George quickly taking on a pair of a zombies, while Sapnap charged at the skeletons and creeper.

George slashed his sword at a zombie, kicking the other one in the chest to make it back off a little bit. The blade made contact with the zombies chest, leaving behind a deep cut. The zombie groaned in agony, and made another lunge at George.

He ducked out of the way, letting the zombie collide into the other one, taking a deep breath. George still wasn't in tip top shape, but the golden apple was definitely help speed up the process.

Sneaking up behind the two zombies, George drove his sword into ones stomach, and only managed to graze the other with the point out the other end.

But now he was in a predicament.

His sword was now stuck in a zombies body, and he could see the other zombie sizing up. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see another zombie making its way towards him, along with a skeleton aiming a loaded bow at him.

Sapnap on the other hand was clearing the skeletons and zombies like it was nothing. His iron sword effectively killed the monsters and cut through them with ease.

It was only when he was taking a leaping jump at another skeleton when he saw George in trouble.

Stabbing the skeleton in the skull, he started to make his way over to George, when he came across the pigs mistake.

His eyes lighting up, he stood in front of the creeper, letting its eyes pierce through him. The creeper started to hiss, and began flashing white.

"HEY GEORGIE!" Sapnap hollered. "BATTER UP!"

He swung his iron sword at the creeper, letting it fly through the air and land far enough away from George.

The creeper exploded, killing the mobs advancing to George with ease. George sighed and finally managed to tug out the sword from the zombies rotting body.

"Thanks."

Sapnap smiled and lay his sword over his shoulder.

"You owe me."

George rolled his eyes and stored away his sword.

"Yeah yeah... says the guy with an iron sword and chest plate."

"Didn't you have an iron sword too?"

"Got it yoinked by Dream if you don't remember."

Sapnap let out a scoff, and switched to an empty hand in his inventory bracelet.

"Speaking of, why are you even out here. Shouldn't you be in the cave home?"

George shrugged and pointed over his shoulder at the cobblestone that marked the entrance.

"I got evicted."

"... he can do that?"

"Apparently. Who knows where he drives his authority, but all I know is that I got evicted."

Sapnap sighed and rolled his eyes, making his way over to the cobble.

"Come on."

He knocked down the stone, but was stopped by someone at the entrance.

Dream looked up at his friend in surprise, and took a step back.

"Oh hey Sapnap, sorry thought you were George."

Rolling his eyes, Sapnap stepped aside to reveal George.

"No."

"What do you mean no? Dream-"

Dream pointed to George, a teasing smirk crossing his face.

"That man is not allowed to cross this threshold. He has been banished. Evicted."

"Oh yeah? What did George do?"

"He didn't pay rent."

Sapnap scoffed, and crossed his arms.

"What's his rent? What does he need to pay?"

"He needs to either admit nothing is his fault, or he needs to tell me that he loves me."

Smiling, Sapnap turned to face George, a small sly smile started to spread across his face.

"That can be arranged."

"SAPNAP!"

𑁍

In the end, everyone came to an agreement, and George was finally let back in. After cooking the food and eating, the three of them decided to head to sleep.

They have George the bed, since he was still recovering. Which meant Dream and Sapnap has to sleep on the floor.

They didn't mind.

The two of them were just glad they got their friend back.

But they still had a few more obstacles to overcome before they were in the clear.

First, beating the game.

Second, finding a way out of the game.

And third...

That blasted compass.

𑁍

Congrats on reading Chapter Fourteen!

HAHAHAHAHA.

I SAW YOU ALL DESCENDING INTO CHAOS LAST CHAPTER.

YOU THOUGHT.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I HAVE ABSOLUTE POWER.

Love you all <3

All my best,
»» Citlali ««