{⋅. Eleven .⋅}

George was met with a chorus of harmonious screaming.

Dream dashed to the granite and smashed it down. He and Sapnap then quickly stumbled out, followed closely behind by George.

Hugging the wall, Sapnap followed the ledge of the ravine. He didn't want to risk an MLG water, so his eyes scanned the walls surrounding him for a path down.

He spotted a ledge across from him, and he took a fly leap at it. Sapnaps face nearly married with the wall, put he managed to steady himself before the honeymoon was planned.

Dream on the other hand, started towering up and out of the ravine, trying to get to a more open place where he might have a higher chance at escaping. Unfortunately, George was right on his tail.

"Oh Dream~"

Normally that line would excite Dream, and fill him with more determination. Today, it sent a shiver down his spine and completely filled him with dread.

Dream peered over his cobble tower and let out a sharp breath when he was greeted with an advancing George.

"Leave me be!"

"No!"

Dream frantically continued to ascend, but his escape mission was countered with a ledge above his head.

George giggled.

"Nowhere to run now!"

Building around would lead him into George, and mining through might take too much time. Options running out and time running thin, Dream quickly scanned his surroundings.

His eyes locked with Sapnap.

Sapnap has used his water bucket and poured a stream of water off the small 3 block ledge he was standing on, and was now motioning for Dream to jump.

So, he towered down to gain some head way, and waited until George got a little closer. Then screwing his eyes shut, he took a leap of faith.

The cold water hit him and he kicked his legs and propelled himself up, silently congratulating himself. He was pulled up and Sapnap scooped up the water back into its bucket just in time.

George had followed Dreams moves, and was now caving into the wall. He managed to MLG block clutch, but still lost quite a bit of health.

"The compass!"

Sapnap looked over at Dream, stashing his bucket away and bringing out his iron sword.

"Sapnap, if the compass is what makes him go..." Dream made a twirling motion near his temple. "Then wouldn't taking it away put him back?"

Sapnaps eyes widened with glee.

"Yeah! Even if it doesn't, having him not know where we are at every single moment would still be helpful."

George was advancing again, so the two dropped in on him, like an attack helicopter.

Dream swiped his iron sword at the man and he tumbled backwards. Tipping over, it only took one more good shove from Sapnap to send him flying over the ledge.

Georges face met the wall as he clutched another block below him. Dream quickly went hurling after him, sending him to the bottom of the ravine.

Sapnap followed sending a quick slash his way, his sword grazing George's cheek. With a grunt, George quickly turned his attention to Sapnap and lunged at him.

Sapnap now pinned down, George raises his sword to deliver a blow, but his sword is quickly kicked aside and picked up by someone else.

"Oh my god-"

Dream, duel-wielding like some mad man, now runs towards George, managing to get some hits on his friend.

Options running slim, George quickly takes out his pickaxe and sends a blow at Dreams head, enough to make the man stagger back. Quickly running to the corner of the ravine, he quickly blocked himself in.

Sitting in the darkness, George finally got a chance to heal up again. He pulled out a steak he had gotten from the cows before, he chomped away.

Quickly placing a crafting table { ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) } in a small crevice in the wall, he quickly crafted himself a new stone blade. Not the best, but hopefully something he could use to defend himself with trying to get away.

He broke the safety barrier around him.

And was met with an empty ravine.

He let out a groan of frustration and crossed his arms, returning the sword to his inventory.

He quickly towered up, and climbed onto the safety of a ledge.

George stood still, trying to listen for any noise or see any movement that might indicate where his targets had gone off to. 

Nothing was heard but the whistle of the wind and the distant rattle of a skeleton. Had they retreated? Or were they hiding? Perhaps they were waiting above him, waiting to ambush him as he left the ravine.

He didn't know.

And it terrified him.

He glanced over the edge of the ravine once more, confirming that there was no one to be seen.

With a relived sigh, he pulled out his compass and began plotting his next move.

Until he was shoved over the edge.

A horrified scream was released from his mouth and he could feel the cold metal of the compass being ripped from his hands.

As he fell, panic took over his body. George flailed his limbs about as he plummeted. He was too far from the wall to block clutch, and he had no water bucket. His mind went racing.

"Wait... why am I-?"

Was all he could remember before completely blacking out.

𑁍

Congrats on reading Chapter ElEvEN!

Yes, eleven autocorrected itself to that, so you know what... it stays.

Probably the longest chapter written so far, but I'm really getting into this now.

:*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+

^ Oh Jesus that looks horrifying-

All my best,
»» Citlali ««