{⋅. Ten .⋅}

"Dude that dessert temple was a blessing! It was a literal blessing!"

"And that shipwreck!"

Dream and Sapnap stood by the ocean, with a crafting table { ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) } set up. Their discovery of a desert temple excites them, and placed them at an advantage. After deactivating the TNT trap, the two of them manages to scavenge bits of string, gunpowder, 2 golden apples and 9 iron ingots.

If that victory wasn't amazing enough, they then went on to find a shipwreck in the water. Sapnap had swum down their, holding his breath for an impressive amount of time and came out with 17 iron ingots and a singular diamond.

So now with their 26 iron, the two quickly crafted two buckets, two swords and two chest plates. The two of them were practically exploding with joy at this newfound advantage.

Now the two of them stood on top of a dessert hill, gazing down upon the bleak and unsmiling desert.

"Ready?"

"I guess."

Dream launched himself off the hill, using his new water bucket to catch himself.

"DREAM-"

He didn't expect the ground to crumple under his feet.

Dream let out a shriek as the sand caved into itself, opening a mouth up in the world. He bunny hopped backwards, desperately trying to regain his footing and find solid ground, but the sand kept caving under his feet.

Dream slipped and stumbled, as the sand kept dropping, creating mounds at the bottom of the stone mouth.

Finally, a solid hand grabbed him and pulled him out of the way.

"Thanks." Dream breathed out, eyes still glued on the now uncovered ravine that just revealed itself.

"No problem." Sapnap replies, his eyes also glued to the ravine.

Taking a small step closer, Sapnap peered over the edge.

"I mean, it wouldn't hurt not to get full iron..."

Dream let out a chuckle.

"I bet I can get full iron armour before you can."

Sapnap let out a small "hah!"

"Bet."

So, the two of them dropped down to the first ledge, took out their stone picks, and quickly stared hacking away at the iron.

Dream was certain he was in the lead when he saw something.

From where he was, he could barely see the tip of the hill that he and Sapnap were standing on prior to 5 minutes ago.

Now that spot was occupied by someone new.

"Sapnap." Dream hissed.

"Your not distracting me today Drea-"

Sapnap looked over his shoulder and noticed the panicked look in his friends eye.

"Get over here!" 

Sapnap scrambled over as Dream smashed into the wall, creating a 2x2 hole.

"Go! Go inside!"

The two scrambled inside and Sapnap quickly sealed the entrance off with granite behind them.

They couldn't see nothing, not even their own hand in front of their face. But Sapnap could hear the deep breaths that Dream was taking.

"Dude, what's going on?"

"I saw him. I saw George. He was looking down at his compass again. I don't think he saw me, but he knows that we are nearby."

Sapnap swore.

"What do we do? He'll pin point us down if that compass really can track us!"

Dream went silent for a moment, before speaking again.

"We wait in here, and once we hear him outside, we break down the granite and we shove him into the ravine, just like what we did in the Speedrunner VS Juggernaut challenge."

"Dream! That could kill him!" 

"...I know."

Sapnap just sat there in shock. Were they about to kill, to murder in cold blood, their friend?

"Dream there has to be another way! What if we just wait for him to go down and then we ru-"

A hand was suddenly clapped over Sapnaps mouth.

"Did you hear that?"

It was faint, but it was growing louder. Where was it coming from?

It sounded like... someone breaking blocks?

Suddenly, the suns rays lit up their small hide-away and George dropped in. He stood up and lay his iron pickaxe over his shoulder.

"Hey guys!" He said with a wide grin. "What did I miss?"

𑁍

Congrats on reading Chapter Ten!

We are officially in the double digits everyone wooooo! Can we get a #doubledigits in the comments.

I'm kidding. Don't do that.

Also from the last chapter a petition was created by -Flying-Kittens- for #Justiceforbilly go sign it if you want:
http://chng.it/vV8DTdq7ty

Anyways, this chapter is inspired by me in the Minecraft running through a desert and placing a water bucket below me and almost dying cause the sand fell and a ravine opened up.

But hey, at least I got 5 diamonds out of it. And a heck load of iron.

All my best,
»» Citlali ««