{⋅. Twenty-One .⋅}

"SAPNAP!"

George watched he man strut away, not even taking a second glance. Sapnap had swapped out his sword and was chewing on some cooked mutton. Turning the corner, Sapnap gave a cheery wave at George and vanished.

What was around his wrists? George couldn't tell, for he didn't have eyes sprouting out from the back of his head.

He could move his hands down towards the roots, but for some reason he was restricted from moving them from up or from side to side. {Side Side to Side. This task a gruelling one hope to find some diamonds tonight-night-night. Diamonds tonight-}

The fire was creeping closer, advancing from his left and the front. Prowling around its victim, determining the best point of attack.

George could see no way out of this.

Okay, he could see maybe one possible way out of this. Maybe with like a 50% chance of working.

George didn't want to do it.

But he realized that he had to.

Pushing his pride and dignity aside, George screwed his eyes shut and with every fiver of his body he screamed.

"DREAM!"

◦𑁍◦

What Dream discovered today was that fire was very overwhelming.

And it didn't help that Dream has lost track of where George and Sapnap had gotten off to.

He had lost sight of the two 'men' who were 'fighting' as the flames grew higher, creating a barricade of high flames.

"GEORGE!" Dream screamed, but got no reply.

He was circling and pacing around frantically, trying to figure out what to do.

What else puts out fire in Minecraft besides water?

Well, he could punch the flames.

But Dream was a coward and didn't want to risk it.

He knew that dropping sand or gravel on the flames would also put it out, but he didn't have any on if. Even if he did, it would have been a huge waste of time.

Oh why couldn't he have conveniently had water on him?

So going through the fire wasn't working.

... so why couldn't he go under it?

Quickly digging down, Dream hopped into a hole. Low enough to have a stone floor, but still have dirt walls to easily plow through. 

Dream dug in a random direction. His hands grew dirty, and tired, but he kept going. Randomly poking holes in the ceiling to check where he was.

He didn't expect water to flood his tunnel when he was doing this.

Dream gasped at the sudden rush of cold water, but laughed in relief after realizing what it was.

Oh my goodness! {Badboyhalo what are you doing here?}

Dream swam through the hole, and popped up in a shallow lake, still in the birch forest. He could see the fire in the distance, too close for his liking, but far enough.

Crawling out of the lake, Dream pulled out his bucket and quickly dipped it into the water, filling it to the brim with the clean water.

Thank god.

Dream looked down at his clothes, noticing that they were already dry. He remembered how Sapnap's clothes also dried astonishingly fast when he had leapt into the sea to scavenge the shipwreck.

"DREAM!"

The scream ripped him out of his memories as Dream whipped his head around trying to locate the sound.

"George? GEOGRE?"

"DREAM DAMN IT HELP ME!"

Scrambling to his feet, Dream took off in a sprint towards the sound of George's voice.

"GEORGE KEEP TALKING!"

"Talking? Oh... Uhh... Fun fact! Uhh... did you know that fire is a chemical reaction that releases light and heat, THATS SO HOT AND IT BURNS-!"

George's voice jumped an octave or two the end of the sentence, and a horrifying scream of pain ripped through the trees

"George! Hang in there!"

"FUNFACT... Once a forest fire begins-... it-it can spread at a rate of around 25 kilometres per hour..."

Was George crying? His voice was full of agony and he seemed to only barely finish that sentence.

Something in the distance caught Dreams eye. The fire was very close to it, but it was intriguing.

It was a stick, pushed into the ground and something was attached to it. Two pale... things wrapped around the birth trunk.

Wait holy f*** those are arms.

Dream quickly set his course to that tree.

"GEORGE!"

As he got closer, Dream realized that it was a fishing pole, stuck into the ground with the cord wrapped around George's wrists.

Only when Dream got closer, did he truly realize how close the fire was to George.

It was already at his left leg, and from th looks of it, it managed to burn some of it. The fire in front of George was about a measly two blocks away from ending his life.

George was pressed up against the tree, trying to make himself as small as possible and desperately trying to free himself.

Running up behind him, Dream quickly poured the water at George's feet.

The water pooled around them, quickly pushing back the fire and killing it with a satisfying hiss. The fire crackled, furious that it had gotten so close to taking another victim, but failed.

George wearily looked up at Dream.

"F-fun fact did you know that 90% of wildfires are caused by humans?"

Dream stared at him in disbelief, and then scoffed, moving around the tree to free George from his restraints.

"Yeah, the other 10% are caused by Sapnap."

◦𑁍◦

Congrats on reading Chapter Twenty-One!

Why was this chapter to hard to write what the f***.

(Make sure to add head-bangs between each word in that sentence)

EDIT: DON'T ACTUALLY DO IT HAPPYSPACECAT IM SORRY

Now, according to Wattpad statistics, only a small percentage of you are voting. So vote. Just please vote :)

Plz.

All my best,
»» ITᒪᗩᒪI ««