{⋅. Closing Statements .⋅}

I can't believe we've did it.

I can't believe I've managed to take you through this journey of my imagination.

I can't believe the 96k reads, the 6k votes and the 265 followers who decided to take small times out of their day to read.

Words cannot describe how happy seeing everyone enjoy this book makes me feel.

I'm so thankful, that all of you have made it to the end!

Congratulations!

This book will be going through major editing (feel free to take it out of your library to avoid 46 notifications) before I hit the 'Complete' button.

But holy gods of discs Cat and Mellohi.

First of all, I want to thank Celi. They will probably never see his message, but they are the one who gave this book the jumpstart it needed and got it rolling. So thank you thank you thank you. Please please please go check them out at  @Celicopter.

Next I want to thank the discord server I can never get back into because I got locked out of my discord account and my email. Hope you'd guys aren't blowing things up over there.

Third I want to thank every single person who read, voted or commented on my story. I read every single comment, even if I don't respond to it. I try and keep in touch with the community as much as I can, but thank you. Just know every time you interacted with my book, you send a small spark of joy through me.

Lastly, I want to talk about the future. You all know from the trailer one book is already out, WITH 4 CHAPTERS! WHOA! It's going to be much more refined and more organized then this one.

I'm probably going to do a oneshots book with DTeam Phasmaphobia AU. If this does happen, don't expect many updates on it. It's just something on the side.

But once again thank you for sticking around till "The End."

And I hope to see you in my other books! Until then:

Drink water.

Do your homework.

Tell your mother you love her.

And know that you are loved <3.

All my best,
»» ITᒪᗩᒪI ««

The End
(For Real now)