{⋅. Twenty-Four .⋅}

◦𑁍◦

◦𑁍◦

IM KIDDING PLEASE COME BACK

ON WITH THE CHAPTER THIS JOKE GOT OLD QUICK

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME

◦𑁍◦

For a moment, George went numb. His vision swam as the portal swallowed him and spit in out in a new world.

He knew he had arrived at his destination when there was a sudden wave of heat that washed over him.

George quietly exhaled and slowly started to open his eyes.

"ɢᴇᴏʀɢᴇɴᴏᴛғᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴀs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ [ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ]"

The small man jumped.

"Who's there?"

It was a monotone, robotic noise that seemed to come from his wrist. Oh.

He raised his bracelet and glared at it.

"Oh now you start speaking to me? What's next, are you gonna shock me every time I take damage?!?"

All he could do now was pray that he was the only one to receive that message and that no one else knew that he had gotten an achievement.

He brought his eyes up and gasped.

The portal had managed to materialize in mid air, and below him was a giant ocean of unusually slow-moving potent liquid.

To his right, was a soulsand valley, with a few skeletons as their inhabitants, walking along the flicking blue flames.

To his left and behind, was a regular nether wastes, stretching across the world for as for as the eye would see.

And in front of him, was a warped forest, with cool dark cyan vibes. Tall trees that carpeted the land below as hoglins wandered, straying far from the warped mushrooms that also inhabited that land.

So, in conclusion George had managed to get the most s*** spaWN EVER WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?

There was no way to get down without facing inevitable death, and there was no trace of anyone trying to get down. On his small obsidian platform, George would see mobs wandering around below, which meant someone had to have been in this chunk long enough for the mobs to spawn.

There was a strange noise behind him.

Turning around, his mind wasn't able to register who had entered into the nether because he was quickly shoved and sent toppling over the edge.

◦𑁍◦

Jeremy was a simple pig. 

They spent most of their day wandering around with his friends, chewing on the luscious green grass and occasionally stealing some carrots from village farms.

Jeremy's friends weren't really friends with Jeremy.

They always seemed to forget about him, and Jeremy often found himself walking behind his friends, head down.

Jeremy wasn't happy.

He wanted to break free from his flock, and go on an adventure by himself, and perhaps find a new group to settle into.

But he just didn't know how to tell his friends.

Then came a man with an iron blade.

Jeremy and his mates were in a clearing, which he didn't seem to remember being there. All there was in the field was a single birch tree and a small pond. Jeremy's friends were in the pond, splashing around while Jeremy, who had been scared of water his whole life, watched from the safety of the grass.

The man came out of no where, and came right up to Jeremy and his friends. They looked surprised, never had someone approached them before.

The man looked distant, but whatever was going through his mind wasn't right.

Because he raised the sword and brought it down upon Patricia's head.

The pigs around him squealed, and made a desperate act to try and escape the pond. Patricas wailes quickly died out as she was sent to a better place.

Jeremy ran. They ran as far as his little stubby legs would take him. When he finally stopped, he had a small growing panic in his chest.

But then he realized.

No matter how sick, and how twisted that just was.

He was free.

Jeremy would never forget the man with an iron blade and compass.

He saved his life, even if it wasn't the best way to do it.

Wonder what he was doing?

◦𑁍◦

George screamed as the lava got just a little smidge closer, when he suddenly felt an arm wrap around his wrist and tug him back onto the obsidian platform.

Spinning around, he promptly slapped his hero in the face.

"geoRGE!"

"Dream what the hell!"

George had half a mind just to shove Dream off the portal platform himself as he glared at the man in question.

"Dream!"

"George!"

Dreams playful dementor faded away as he wrapped his friend in a hug.

"...Dream?"

"Sorry... I was scared Sapnap got you."

George rolled his eyes and let out a 'psh!'

"I'm a big boy Dream, he's so scared of me that he wouldn't even get close."

"You sure that's not just cause you smell bad."

Dream wheezed, ignoring Georges glare.

"Sorry- I should have know that it was you. Sapnap hasn't gotten the achievement since I tuned it on-"

"Wait... got turned achievements on?"

"I was fiddling around with my bracelet and turns out if you hold down your inventory button, you can open some settings like cords and stuff... and no I've looked and there is no exit button."

"Shame." George sighed.

"I turned them on so I could track if you or Sap get into the nether so that when I was mining blocks, I could know."

"Why where you mining blocks?"

"So we could get down."

George thought for another minute, then let a small smile creep across his face.

"I have a different idea."

◦𑁍◦

Congrats on reading the REAL Chapter Twenty-Four!

EY

EY

EY

So according to Wattpad statistics, only a small percentage of you are voting. So vote or go squish with anvil.

All my best,
»» ITᒪᗩᒪI ««