its been a while...

Hi, hello, good morning, good evening--
I'd like to give a big warning that I wrote this story back in 2017/18 (💀) which was like 3/4 years ago. (It's may 1st, 2021 right now)

I'll just say it straight up, I had no idea what I was doing and this story was the first one I actually finished and published. It's not great, at all actually. I was contemplating deleting it completely but it seemed like people still enjoyed it and the "reads" were going up every day.

I'm not gonna delete it, but I wanted to give a warning that not all my work is like this. There are actually decent storylines in some of my newer stories.
So with that being said, I still hope some of you enjoy the story even though it makes absolutely no sense at all (lmao).

Thank you for the support and I still love reading the comments.
If you have any questions feel free to msg me or comment on here or any of the other stories published.

CATCH ME IF I FALL - T.HOLLAND (BOOK 1 & 2) OUT NOW!!!
You wanted a new bad boy type story with the lovely Tom Holland, and you shall receive. So far, only the first book is published but I will start working on the second one as soon as I'm done with the first.

Love you all so much <3

-yours truly