t h i r t e e n

I slowly woke up to the sun shining brightly in my eyes. "Urgh..." I groan as I roll over, noticing how I still had the same clothes as last night. I jump up, pulling the hair out of my face when I remembered what had happened yesterday. The thought of him tucking me into bed made me smile and blush like a maniac. I reach for my phone that is now at 100%. He's the best. And I'm getting notifications every two minutes on this post from everyone from school.

 And I'm getting notifications every two minutes on this post from everyone from school

_thomas.holland : went Halloween shopping with this dork <3
Tagged : averyy.north
Liked by 1, 058 others  ;  243 comments

classmate1 : Awe you guys are honestly so cute

classmate2 : oh my god it's Avery!

tom.holland.fannn : are you guys dating??

Fan2: awww!! I wish I was her!

classmate3 : she's so pretty!

Thomas.Stanley.Holland_FanPage: They're definitely dating!

Hater: she's not that pretty :/
             _thomas.holland: hater yeah she is ;)

averyy.north: woww you actually posted the picture! smh...

I laughed as I scrolled through the comments, slightly surprised by the fact that some people from our school actually commented and didn't run in fear at the fact that I was hanging out with him. I get out of bed and tie my hair in a messy bun, keeping the same sweatshirt but changing my pants and shirt. I brushed my teeth and put on light makeup and made my way downstairs not even noticing my dad sitting at the kitchen still in his work clothes. "Oh, hey," I say looking back at him as I walked in the kitchen. "Where you headed?" He asks setting his newspaper down. "Tom and I bought Halloween decorations and we're decorating the house," I say with the brightest smile on my face. "I'm not too sure about this Tom guy, I see him out at night a lot while I work," he says taking a sip of his coffee. "Huh?" I chuckle, "What is he doing out at night?" I nervously laugh, still trying to get answers without sounding too worried. "I'm not sure, just be careful with him hun," he says picking his newspaper up again. "Uh, ok?" I say grabbing two water bottles from the fridge. As I was about to step out my dad gets my attention once again. "Oh, by the way, someone will be stopping by later today," 

"Who?" I ask not paying much attention to it.

"Kacey," 

I recognized that name. It was my mother's friend. She was rather nice and I didn't despise her as much as my mom but anyone who was even in touch with my mom I had a tiny bit of hatred towards them. I simply nod and walk out making my way outside to Tom's house.

It was 11:00 am so I hoped I didn't wake anyone when I knocked at the door. Nikki opened the door, a smile planted on her face once she noticed it was me. "Avery! Come on in," she says opening the door wider for me to get in. "It's nice to see you!" she says her smile not leaving her face. "You too!" I smile back. We both noticed Harry running down the stairs and pausing when he notices that I'm at the door. "Tom! Your girlfriend's here!!" He yells. I blush at the comment until I hear his voice, "Shut up Harry!" from upstairs. "You can go up, sweetie," she says with an inviting smile. I nod and head up the stairs, stopping in Tom's doorway. "Tom, your girlfriends here," I mock making him almost jump. "Avery, hi," he smiles. "You ready for today?" I say, rather excited as I toss him a cold water bottle. "Yep," he says catching the bottle in his hand as he grabs his jacket.