Kuroo Route:|Ch.4

"A party? Already. Well, you know... I'm pregnant and can't really be bothered."

"You're so boring, KittyCat."

"Pregnant."

"Potayto-potahto. How about we just call our friends over and I'll go out and buy some food."

"Sure, Karasuno and Nekoma- wait, don't the rest of them still live in Tokyo?"

"Not all of them.  Kenma and I obviously live here, and everyone else is scrambled all over. But it's not every day that we can announce our relationship. I mean, if you want to-oof! Stop hitting me with pillowsssss!"

"Sure, tell them to come over on the Saturday after next, I'll be due in like 2 weeks. Karasuno can crash here and Nekoma can crash at your's and Kenma's house."

(I don't really remember where she is in her pregnancy at this point, so we'll just go with a month until she is due. And on the day of the party, it will be 2 weeks.)

"...I was thinking-"

"Oh dear, baby-chan. Kuroo was thinking."

"Hilarious. I was thinking, when are we moving in together? Don't you want to live together? In a house with a room for the baby?"

"Well....I mean, I have two bedrooms so I had already allocated the smaller one for the baby. Of course, I haven't had the energy to decorate but Yaku-senpai and Suga have been buying things to decorate. So you can just move in with me next week?"

"Sounds like a plan~," Kuroo tried to pull Akari up but clearly didn't realise she was carrying a whole other human...

"Pfthh, I can get up myself but why exactly am I getting up? I only have some energy?"

"I thought we would go cuddle."

"Cuddle?" Akari looked outside and saw that it had become night. The moonlight shone through the window and the stars were becoming more and more visible in the night sky.

"Sure, why not."

~~~~~~

"This is kinda uncomfortable."

Akari was lying on her back, a cushion under her back. One leg bent, slowly rock whilst the other was flat. Kuroo was facing her, laying on his side with a hand on Akari's stomach and another squashed under him. His legs were hanging off the bed.

"No kidding."

"Your bed is too small. We'll have to get a bigger one when I move in and buy a few more things but I think we can manage, I think."

"We can," Akari yawned and remembered Kuroo rubbing her stomach as she fell into a peaceful sleep unlike any other since her pregnancy. 

Until she was awoken by a contraction.

"Oh, bloody %&$$^&^*& hell, that hurts. "$£%^$$%$%^&," her body jerked- if she hadn't been pregnant it would have been the equivalent to sitting up sharply.

"Kittycat," Kuroo's voice cooed in her ear, groggy and thick with sleep. He rubbed her stomach to help soothe the pain and Akari had to admit, it helped quite a bit.

He sat up, "water?"

"Yes, p-please," she breathed heavily and Kuroo smiled gently. 

Kuroo helped her sit up.

"Once upon a time, there was a girl-"

"What are you doing?"

"Telling you and the baby a story?"