Ch.25:| the one where...LOCKED OUT! (KenmaxOC)

Akari's plan was definitely maniacal because here she was forcing professional players to play their most serious in order to make the most of the rest of their training session.

So for the first 20 minutes, no one in the original line up for Aoba Johsai or Nekoma was kicked out until Lev messed up and was sent back to his room. He seemed almost happy to be going back which made Akari feel less guilty.

Slowly member of all teams were sent back to their rooms, sad to leave but glad to get some extra rest. As Akari was coaching the whole day she was off food duty for the rest of the week which she considered a plus especially if she was sitting here for who knows how long?

In a way, her plan had really backfired on her. 

However as it got closer to 6pm, 2 and a half hours into the last match Akari realised there were 3 players on each side.

Iwaizumi, Bokuto and Kageyama on one side.

Kuroo, Akaashi and Oikawa on the opposite side.

Well if this wasn't another fight over Akari on the court...Sugawara had stayed behind to help Akari- which was not him cheating and trying to get his volleyball in at all. He had originally volunteered to be the first to leave but Akari had threatened to make sure he was the last to leave.

He had flapped his hands around, exasparated and played properly. Now he was shoving his elbow into her side.

"Owzers. Yes?"

"How does it feel to be the centre of attention for six guys? I'm jealous."

"You mean be harrassed by them daily, besides Kags, Iwa-chan- oop I just said his nickname, god he would KILL me. Oh and Akaashi-senpai of course."

"They do not harass you, they are constantly talking about you to the rest of us even when you're not there. They like you."

"Right, no guy in my 20 years of living has had a crush on me. Suddenly, 5 do? No, I didn't think so. If anything it's infatuation with a female they've been spending the longest time with that's it. After this week, I'll barely see them again."

"I doubt that. They'll make sure to see you again somehow."

"Oh look, Iwaizumi-senpai is out." 

Akari had expected him to go straight to his room but he came over to her. She raised a brow at Suga who shrugged.

"Seems you've got all the help you need, babygirl. I'll leave now and go check up on Hinata to make sure he hasn't like eaten the pillows."

Good excuse.

"Iwaizumi-senpai? You can go to your room you know?"

"Yes I know that. I said I would escort you to your room everyday for your foot so I will wait for you."

After a while it seems the remaining players had all given up and finally Oikawa had been the one to remain on court longest.

"Yay, you get dinner first. Now off you all go, back to your rooms?"

"Are you coming, Iwa-chan?"

They all turned around to face him. He nodded and they took that as their cues to leave. Iwaizumi crouched down and Akari couldn't even be bothered to ask.

"Off we go! Ya, ya!" Akari tapped Iwaizumi's side lightly.

"Oiii! Stop that, or I'll throw you down the stairs."

"Hmmm that would defeat the purpose of you carrying me everyday? You might have to bring a stroller instead to pick up my discombobulated body."

"Sure, I'll find one somewhere."