Bokuto's Route:|Ch.1

So I've decided to do Bokuto's route first. (I had originally published and Oikawa chapter but honestly, I have no clue where the hell I'm going with that lol.) I hope you're excited for some Youth Training Camp appearances. Maybe even some one-shots? Let me know if you would like one-shots with our favourite germaphobe and volleyball twins I guess you'll just have to keep reading to get some twin drama~

"Akariiiiiii! Don't leave usssssssss!"

They were at the airport, all of Karasuno had decided to come along to say goodbye to Akari. And was it a shock to anyone that Suga was making a scene? He crushed Akari in a bone-crushing hug and then continued to shaker her back and forth whilst sobbing dramatically.

"I'll ring you guys every day to coach you and ring you whenever I can."

"Isn't it like 9 hours behind?" Tsukishima pushed his glasses up. 

"Yeah but I'll ring at whatever time is normal for you guys. I'll miss you guys!" Akari pulled Hinata and Kageyama into a hug. Then she pulled away.

"Where's our hug, Akari?!" Nishinoya pounced on her, knocking her to the floor. Akari could have survived if the rest of them hadn't jumped on top of her.

"G-guys! Breathe! Airport! Off!" Akari wheezed out and then screeched when she felt a hand too close to her chest.

Everyone got off and Akari found the culprit. His face was red, stark against his black hair.

"Kageyama!" Akari pulled off her sneaker and threw in Kageyama's direction.

He dived, "it was an accident!", and the shoe hit Daichi square in the face. Before he could even register it, Akari dashed off.

"EEKKK! HEY, I'M YOUR COACCCCHHHHHH!"

Akari turned her head over her shoulder and saw Daichi chasing her. The first and second years ran after their captain to stop him from throttling Akari, whilst the third-years also followed, screaming that Akari had forgotten her luggage.

It was utter chaos.

It was Karasuno.

Akari ran, one shoe on and one off. The airport ground was slippery and her sock was the perfect sliding material, so Akari crashed into a stranger. And then Daichi crashed into her. It continued this way until there was a pile of bodies on the floor, including the stranger.

"HEY HEY HEY! THAT HURT!"

Akari scrambled away, tensing now that she recognised who exactly she had crashed into. It was hard to notice his black and white hair. Even if you missed it, no one could miss his obnoxiously loud and deep voice.

"Bokuto-senpai?"

"Akari? AKAREEEEEE?!" Bokuto stood up, pulling Akari up on her feet and then sweeping her off them. She yelped as he twirled her around. His arms were too strong to push her way out of his grasp.

"Senpai! Please let me down," seriously, what was it with these guys? Just because she was small!

"Well, this was a nice meeting Bokuto but we must get Akari onto her plane," Daichi said, nodding at Asahi who helped Akari pull away from Bokuto who refused to let her go.

Before Bokuto could reply, Karasuno disappeared, pushing Akari as far away from Bokuto as they could.

"Alright! Its not like he's going to follow us!"

"You never know peaches, you never know. That guy is obsessed with you," Suga wrapped an arm around Akari's shoulders.

"Okay, last hugs and then I have to board."