Sugawara Special One-Shot Chapter

As per the request of one of my readers, I will be writing a special one-shot for Sugawara and then the next chapter will be a special one-shot chapter for Asahi as many readers have requested to see a chapter about him.

I will only do one-shots if they've been requested so if you want to see your fave, let me know! Once I've completed Ace of Hearts, all one-shots will go at the bottom x.

These chapters have nothing to do with the storyline and do not contain any information about the rest of the storylines so you do not have to read these special chapters.

Also let me know if you want Kags to be  a love interest because I'm really contemplating it as I like to go against every single thing I say~

AND SO THE ONE-SHOT BEGINS!

Akari ran a hand through her hair. And again. And again. And again. She sighed and pulled her jacket tight around herself. Winter was hitting Japan hard, and exams and jam-packed schedules were hitting Akari, repeatedly in the head. 

The boys wanted to play a practice match against Seijoh so she was busy organising that with Takeda, she had exams every day for 2 weeks and her room was being renovated so she slept in the gym for half an hour every day before she had to get up and somehow do everything. 

Winter did not make it easy. Not only was she busy, but she was freezing too. 

She sneezed so loud that her ribs seemed to shake. 

"Akari! You're going to catch a cold! Why are you stressing yourself out so much?" Keishin's injury was healed but he was still not allowed to do any exercise or leave the house so he had given himself the job of re-painting and decorating Akari's room. 

"I have too much stuff to do right now, to even care about my health. I'll die trying if I have to."

"You definitely will, here."

"Are you seriously giving me tea made by YOU? I might actually die."

"You got food poisoning from my food once and you act like everything I killed your cat."

"You nearly killed me."

"Still here are you not?"

"Unfortunately."

He shook his head and made his way back upstairs to the ruckus of Grandfather yelling at the paint for being too blue when he had specifically asked for 'Slytherin green' as he put it. 

Back to dying.

~~~~~~~

"Akari! You look like you should be dead!"

"Thank you, Oikawa-senpai."

It had been two weeks now, and she had finished her last exam today so there was only one last thing on her agenda before she could sleep for a month: Seijoh and Karasuno's practice match.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Iwaizumi crossed his arms, eyebrows furrowed.

"100%."

"If you say so."

"So."

"Very funny," Oikawa rolled his eyes and sensing that this was the end of the conversation, Iwaizumi dragged him away by his ear whilst Oikawa screeched. As one does.

Throughout the match, Akari found her head lolling. Her eyes were becoming dangerously blurry and Kiyoko practically had to hold her upright. She was this close to passing out.