Oikawa Route:|LAST CHAPTER

Because I have been exceptionally busy recently, with exams, I am now brain-fried and cannot think of anything for the last two routes so this will be the last chapter I publish. 

"That was fun?" Akari stood in front of her house with a sombre Oikawa.

"You were being followed and you say it was FUN?!"

"What do you want me to say? That it was the most terrifying and traumatic experience I've had in a long time because-OOF!"

Before Akari could finish her sentence, Oikawa was pulling her into a hug. 

"Senpai...?"

"AKARI SHORTCAKE UKAI-CHAN!"

"That's not-"

"YOU HAVE TO COME TO ME IF SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS AGAIN OKAY? OR I'LL HAVE TO TELL YOUR BROTHER AND GRANDFATHER, AND ESCORT YOU WHEREVER YOU GO! Actually, I might start doing that now."

Before Akari could stop him, he was doing the doorbell and whilst she silently screamed, BOTH her brother and gramps were standing at the door. 

"Dammit. Of course, you both came to open the door."

"We could hear a certain someone yelling so we came prepared," in sync the two of them raised their versions of preparation: a slipper and a baseball bat that Akari had never seen before. They smiled sweetly at Oikawa and she stood in front of him, arms out.

"Before you get too excited-"

"So what did this jerk do? Oi, you tryna break my grandaughter's heart before she can break yous?!"

"Gramps, he's not my boyfriend so what are you even talking about?!"

"You sure, I see the way you two look at each other."

Akari felt the blood rush to her face and looked at Oikawa who grinned at her, "she keeps denying her attraction for me."

"Have at him," Akari moved out of the way and walked into her house, leaving Oikawa to the wolves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You like him or no?"

"NO."

"You're lying to me!"

"WHY DID YOU ASK ME THEN?"

"So you do like him?"

Akari shrugged, glaring at her gramps who grinned at her. With two slippers in his hands, he seemed crazy. He was crazy.

"I don't know. I don't think so?"

Gramp's eyes bulged out of his head, "god, I raised a bloody idiot. You don't know if you like someone?"

"It's not like there's a voice in my head telling me that I like him!"

"I'm sure there is. That's how it was with your gran. I was like, yeah woah. And then I had an idiot kid and two idiotic grandkids."

"I wonder where the idiocy came from."

Akari ducked as her gramps threw one shoe at her and then the other, both hit her smack in the face.

"OW!" Akari ran after him and he dashed out the room, too healthy for a corpse.

~~~~~~~~~~

Whenever Akari saw Oikawa, she avoided him running the opposite way. Even if she had to take the long way home, she was willing to take the risk.

"Akari?"

Akari yelped and made to run when a hand tugged her collar, lifting her into the air. She turned her head to find Iwaizumi standing over her.