Oikawa Route:|Ch.3

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow!"

"Just wait a second will you?"

"It hurts!"

Oikawa pulled the ice pack away from Akari's nose and sighed, she wouldn't even let him put the ice pack anywhere near her face without complaining.

"What? Why are you looking at me as if this wasn't your shoe's fault?"

Oikawa pouted, "I said I was sorry. I brought you snacks as well!" He motioned to the table in front of them, all sorts of snacks piled up on to it. Akari rolled her eyes.

"Would you like to do this yourself?"

Akari took the ice pack from him and was ever so close to putting the ice on her nose before chickening out and throwing it back onto the table. People in the convenience store around them stared at her sudden outburst.

"It hurts and it's all your fault, senpai!" Akari glared at Oikawa who whipped his head from side to side and then ducked it in embarrassment. 

Akari sighed, where was Iwaizumi when you needed him? He'd left saying he had something to do but wouldn't specify exactly what that was. 

"Fix my nose."

Oikawa took the ice pack and gently pressed it onto Akari's nose, a wonderfully bright bruise was forming on the bridge of it so when she went home her gramps would probably think she got into a fight. But once he found out she'd been hit with a shoe, he would proceed to throw his own at her. 

Akari winced in pain, "here. take my hand." 

Akari squeezed Oikawa's hand and it eased the pain- only because Oikawa was in pain too.

"Are we just going to sit here for the next 10 minutes?"

Oikawa nodded. 

"EEEEEEYYYYAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH!" 

A screech so loud cut through the air that Akari jumped from her seat and Oikawa dropped the cold ice pack onto her bare legs. 

""£$%^&*&^%$£"

"Oh god, sorry! But what the hell-"

Akari and Oikawa both looked at where the sound was coming from. A group of girls was crowded together, on the opposite side of the glass. They looked to be girls from Aoba Johsai.

"Oh bloody hells. It's your fan club. I'm just going to scoot over here before one of them tries to kill me," Akari smiled at him, although she felt unreasonably angry.

"Akari! Don't-"

"Eeeyaghhhhh!" And then they were bustling into the shop, pushing and shoving each other to get through the small doorway.

A girl who looked much too young to be flirting with Oikawa tripped and he was instantly out of his seat, helping her up.

"EEEEYYYAAAGHHHH! SENPAI!"

Akari wasn't sure they knew that Oikawa was closer to their dad's age than he was a senpai, she scoffed, earning her a glare from one of them. She glared right back.

"Senpai?!"

"Yes, young lady?"

"Who is she?" The dark-haired girl with bangs pointed a finger at Akari. Akari raised a brow.

"She-", Oikawa walked over to Akari who backed away from him, arms crossed, "-is my girlfriend," and then he was putting his arm around her waist.

Akari's head turned so fast, it was a shock she hadn't broken it, "WHAT? SINCE WHEN?"