LEV ONE-SHOT

So recently, it seems that Lev has been a favourite for readers even though he was only in the chapters for like 2 seconds but although I will not be doing a whole route for him, I guess I can do a very very long-one shot for him. So here is a new year's gift from me.

Please note: this is a one-shot and has nothing to do with the plot but is after the training camp.

"Akari! If anyone has seen Akari Ukai, please send her straight to my office." Takeda's high-pitched voice rang in Akari's ears, even though she had earphones in. She must have been so tired that she was hearing voices in her head.

That was until people began staring and pointing at her. She pulled her earphones out of her ears and realised she was not hallucinating, but she was in fact being summoned to Takeda's office. What was so important that she needed to be called on 5 minutes before the weekend started?

Akari just really wanted her weekend to sleep and eat. But, it was not like the universe to let her have her way, ever. 

Akari gathered her books and dragged herself slowly to Takeda's office.

"AKARI UKAI! HURRY UP WILL YOU?!"

Akari froze. 

WHAT THE HELL WAS HER GRANDAD DOING AT SCHOOL?! 

Akari ran, her short legs speeding through the halls full of students getting ready to go home. Lucky them. 

She swung Takeda's door open, gasping for air and sweating immensely. 

"What? What is it?"

"Glad you made it, what took you so long? Do I need to increase the intensity of your workouts if you're this tired?"

"H-have you seen how big this school is? I was on the top floor across the school! Now, why am I here?"

"I've got some good news for you! Actually, Mr Ukai. Would you like to share the news with her as this is per your request?"

"You're going to Tokyo for the weekend."

"WHY?!"

"To coach those Nekoma boys."

"WHY?! This is very sudden!"

"Akari~ Nekoma's coach has requested your presence this weekend as they have some...special cases they want to work on. And since you have no practice, homework or anything pressing to do, I think it will be a good experience for you. You will be exposed to different styles of training."

"Isn't that what that blasted training camp was for?! I did not sign to train teams across the country!"

"Your grandfather has especially pressed on this issue so I'm afraid you have no choice."

"With Karasuno of course?"

"On such short notice, we could not check the boys' timetables or organise travel so it will just be you," Takeda's glasses flashed in the light as he pushed them up.

"Gramps, shouldn't this worry you? I'm a vulnerable female spending the weekend with guys twice my size!"

"You are the least vulnerable female I've met in my life. You broke your brother's arm when you were four so I'm not worried. And, let's be honest, you need a boyfriend."

"I do not! And I will not go!"

"You have no choice, your things are packed and ready in my truck so off we go," Ukai Sr dragged Akari out of the school and eventually Akari stopped fighting him off.

Because she, in fact, had no choice. 

~~~~~~~~~

"I've never been to Tokyo on my own. Am I going to have to busk whilst I'm there?"