Ch.19:| the one where she coaches Fukurodani pt.1 (BOKUTO×OC)

THE ROMANCE IS BLOOMINGGGGGG

So I'm sorry if there is not much volleyball going on x

In each part, you will see a moment for each of the love interests of the team that is in the title- if that makes no sense just read onnnnnnnn

"Alright Owls, as you know I will be your coach today and today's training will be extremely hard so please pay attention."

"What do we call you?" The boy who asked the question was one of the tallest she had seen, playing as middle blocker. He had short dark brown hair cut close to his head and a long face- Onaga?

"As I'm younger or the same age as you, you can address me as Akari or simply coach. I only know Bokuto-senpai and Akaashi-senpai so please forgive me if I address you by your number. "

The boy nodded.

"Now please take off your trainers or whatever footwear you're wearing. And run 10 laps from here to the shore."

"YOU WANT US TO RUN BAREFOOT ON THE SAND? IT'S LIKE A KILOMETRE TO THE SHORE."

"You have 40 minutes."

"WAIT, AKA-AKA! As captain-"

"As your coach, I'm nos requesting you to do this, I'm telling you to so please get started before I triple the number of laps," Akari smiled, her eyes serious and terrifying.

Akaashi was the first to pull off his shoes and turn to run. The other boys followed, Bokuto the only one still staring at Akari.

"Are you okay?" He pouted and came closer to her.

"Bokuto-senpai, I still am your coach for now so please follow the instructions."

"Why are you being mean? I thought we were friends..."

"I promise you, this training will help you get better at playing, now off you go," she shooed him off with her hands and began walking off to the little bench that had been set up.

"Am I being mean?" Akari asked Kiyoko.

"N-no."

"You just stuttered, senpai," she sighed and flopped onto the bench.

"You must keep in mind that the ace and setter of the group regard you as a friend so you must not hurt their feelings. And it is very hard to run on the sand. They must be terrified of you."

"But-"

"You're spending at least 6 hours with them today, they will resent you and lose motivation if you push too hard."

"Ugh, why does my period have to be a little-"

"I have some medicine back in my room if you want it.

"Please, yes."

"Sensei, is it okay if I grab something from my room?"

"Of course," Takeda who hadn't spoken a word replied, although he looked scared either of Akari or the conversation, it could be either really.

~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes later Kiyoko had returned with some medicine that Akari gratefully took. Kiyoko like always was her saviour, she also looked like an angel which made Akari think she was one. The pain relief was instant.

Kiyoko was wearing a black skirt, a vest and a red flannel wrapped around her waist. She looked gorgeous like always, making even Akari's heart flutter.

"Thank you for that, I should get back to the owls and heal their oh-so hurt feelings," she stood, rolling her eyes at Yachi who giggled.

"Wanna come with, Yachi?"