Ch.5:| The one where she gets a piggyback

"Is she dead?" Tsukishima questioned

"It has been longer than 20 minutes," Yamaguchi replied.

"I'll go check on her!" Nishinoya jumped up, ready to go look for Akari.

"Oh no you don't," Daichi pulled him from his collar, dragging him back to the circle.

"I'll go. Yachi-san, come with me. Bring a towel too." Kiyoko said, leaving the boys gaping. She would normally never offer since she was always uncomfortable around new people. She didn't speak often but Daichi had seen her talking to Akari and smiling. She'd been the one to initiate it too which was a new thing.

Maybe they could make this work. 

~~~~~~

Kiyoko and Yachi walked quietly to the showers.

"Akari-chan?"

No reply.

Kiyoko looked at Yachi.

"We might need some clothes too."

"I'll go ask the boys if they have any spare clothes. I don't think mine would fit her unless you have any?"

"No, I don't think I do...." "Does she have any spare clothes?"

Yachi shook her head. "I couldn't find any. I don't think she was planning to get this winded out."

And so Kiyoko was left alone, to somehow get the naked Akari out of the shower and make sure she was okay.

"You're a girl, Kiyoko. You have similar bodies. You are not attracted to females. There is nothing wrong with this. You're being a good person," she tried to convince herself and stop herself from blushing so much.

She couldn't believe she was a senpai struggling to help her kohai. And so she opened the door of the cubicle, in which the water was running. 

Akari really had passed out. She was against the wall, her body half-way between crumpling and leaning. Kiyoko turned the water off and quickly took the towel from her arm. She wrapped it around the unconscious Akari, doing her best not to flush at her body. Dammit, Kiyoko. Stop being a creep. Akari was completely out of it even as Kiyoko shook her. It was no use.

Kiyoko made sure the towel was fully covering her and looped her arm around her neck, pulling her gently out of the cubicle.

"Senpai?" Yachi was back.

"She's completely out of it. We can't call the boys to help so we're going to have to clothe her as best as possible."

She nodded and offered up Asahi's shirt, Nishinoya's bottoms and spare pair of Hinata's shoes. What an ensemble. Both the girls looked at each other and nodded. They just had to keep their eyes closed and be quick. They got to work, struggling to clothe her without staring too long or touching her too much. This was the first time Yachi and Kiyoko had experienced something like this.

"What was that?" Yachi said, looking at Kiyoko.

"Is she snoring?"

"I think so!"

At least she wasn't dead. She was just tired. 

Kiyoko stood up to look at her work. Akari was fully dressed and she couldn't help but smile. In the oversized boys' uniform, she looked adorable. She wondered just how loud the second years would be once they saw her. Especially Nishinoya, considering she was wearing his shorts. 

"Okay let's gather her things and put them in a safe place. She can collect them tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~