Bokuto's route:|Ch.4

Akari groaned. Her body was burning up and her cramps were so painful she could barely stand straight. She gagged as she ran to the small bathroom in her room and puked her guts up.

After cleaning herself up, she made her way out.

"Akaree! Will you stop ignoring me?!"

"I'm not ignoring you?"

"No?"

"I think the term is avoiding you."

"Akaashi! Tell her to stop it!"

"Akari, stop it."

"Okay."

"Why do feel like you two are mocking me?"

"Hmm?" Akaashi stood in front of Bokuto whilst Akari made her leave. Just as she rounded the corner, she crashed into someone. 

"Ugh. Now I'm going to have to wash my clothes again!"

"Sakusa-san. Sorry about that."

"Will you please watch where you're going?!" He was so angry that he was near growling.

Akari pouted, anger rising. It did not help that it was her time of the month. 

"I don't know what's wrong with everyone! I'm the one who's coaching YOU so why are you all so ungrateful? ALL I DID WAS ACCIDENTALLY WALK INTO YOU, IS IT REALLY THAT BIG OF DEAL?! I SAID I WAS SORRY DIDN'T I? FORGET IT, I'M NOT DOING THIS ANYMORE-"

Akari's legs shook as she tried to take a step forward. She moved out of Sakusa's way only for him to move too. She grunted with effort, as she turned back around. She wobbled as she took a few steps forward before she toppled to the ground, her body thudding with the impact.

"Hey! Are you-God dammit!"

~~~~~~~~~~

"What happened?! Why is SHE ON THE FLOOR?!" Bokuto shook Sakusa back and forth, and then pulled back realising the guy would probably pass out himself.

"Bokuto-san. I think Akari needs attention first and foremost," he rested a hand on Bokuto's shaking shoulders.

Bokuto's eyes were rimmed with tears as he swooped Akari up off the floor and ran to his room. He placed her down onto his bed, lip quivering.

"Akaashi! What do we do?! Why is she-"

"Bokuto-san, you need to relax. She is not dead."

"AKAASHI! I WASN'T EVEN THINKING OF THAT!"

"Alright alright. She just has a fever,"

"What do I do?" Bokuto clutched his head in his hands.

"Have you always been this dramatic?"

"Akaashi!"

"Get a wet towel, some medicine and one of your shirts to change her into."

"We're going to change her clothes?"

"We have no choice."

Bokuto got to work, running around frantically grabbing everything Akaashi had asked him to. He placed the towel on her head. And then pressed his fingers onto her temple.

"What exactly are you doing?"

"Checking if she has a pulse."

"First, she's not going to die from a fever. Second, that's not where you check someone's pulse from!" Akaashi threw a towel at Bokuto. Bokuto used it to wipe the sweat off his own forehead and Akaashi sighed.