Ch.15:| the one where she meets the love interests

Have you signed the BLM petitions yet or done some research? If not, then you can go to the previous chapter and read the first bold author's note for details. If you have then, thank you! Keep learning, keep supporting change and keep loving!

NOW THE MOMENT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR- KINDA NOT REALLY THE MOMENT JUST YET BUT ANYWAYYYYY

They arrived at the entrance to the large gym and Akari's ears rang with the other teams bickering inside. God, were they loud.

"Okay, Kei. Let me down," she used his first name, her voice full of steel. He let her down gently and she turned around towards the boys.

"Okay. this is probably the one and only time I will be attending a training camp with you and i know it's difficult without my brother. But as long as you do your best and take something away from this, we will have succeeded- even if you don't win a single practice match. That doesn't mean you don't try to win a single match. NOW LET'S GO." She turned excitement apparent in her voice.

A hand gripped her shoulder.

"Ne, Akari-chan. I know you are our coach but you should let us go first- these boys are all pretty crazy." Daichi stepped in front of her and she nodded even though she wanted to disagree.

"Alright then, lead the way." 

Tanaka stood on her left, Nishinoya on her left, Kageyama in front and Tsukishima behind her. They really did not need to shield her but they did anyway. Sugawara even threw his jacket at her which she had no choice but to wrap around her waist. SugaMama could be very scary.

They entered the hall and Akari noticed that every single group was wearing summery clothing- no volleyball shirts in sight. Although it was obvious which team each belonged to. The teams all turned to look as Karasuno entered. None of them saw Akari- she was too small compared to the lanky first and second years.

Three boys strode towards Daichi: a  tall boy with black bed hair,  another boy with white and black hair making him look like an owl and another with dark brown hair.

"Those are the captains of the other teams. Kuroo Tetsurou, Bokuto Koutarou, Oikawa Toru from left to right."

"Oh, that makes sense."

Akari watched curiously wondering if they would deal each other some threats but they did something completely unexpected. They all HUGGED.

That seemed like a sign for all the teams. It was chaos, everyone was talking over each other, Hinata was talking with a boy with bleached blonde hair- his roots were a dark black. Kageyama was talking to a black-haired boy.

It seemed all the teams were pretty close, no hostility between them. Akari moved backwards but even Yachi and Kiyoko were talking to a group of girls. She was utterly alone. 

She moved towards a corner of the room watching everyone. If it was up to her, she would be running out of the gym right about now. Her eyes looked for Takeda who was talking to the coaches and teachers for each of the teams- goddamnit this was awkward.

"AKARIIIIIII CHANNNNNNN!" Hinata screamed, running over. She moved away just time as Hinata crashed into the wall. Hinata being the golden boy he was had everyone turning towards him which meant they were also looking at her.

Trying her best not to throw herself into a wall like Hinata, she went over to help him up. "You okay?"

"Yup! Come on, meet everyone!" He tugged at her arm and pulled her towards the blonde-haired boy who was now standing with the boy from before, Kuroo Tetsurou. who was watching her with amusement?