Iwaizumi Route: LAST CHAPTER

THIS IS THE LAST IWAIZUMI CHAPTER AND IT WILL PROBABLY BE REALLY LONG SO GOOD LUCK IF YOU PREFER SHORTER CHAPTERS AND ENJOY IF YOU PREFER LONGER CHAPTERS. XD

Akari woke to the sound of her phone ringing. Her eyes were still closed- probably form the hangover she was getting. She raised her head only to come in contact with something hard. 

"OW WHAT THE?" Unfortunately for Akari's pounding headache, she had to open her eyes.

Groaning whilst rubbing his jaw was no other than Iwaizumi. Akari had been sleeping in his LAP?!

"OH GOD! I'M SO SORRY!" She screeched, jumping off Iwaizumi and almost toppling over from the shock. 

"For sleeping on me or hitting me in the face?"

"Hey, I was also part of the collision! But, I'm sorry for both as I had a very nice sleep. Now, may I ask what the hell happened?"

Iwaizumi looked crestfallen.

"You don't remember?"

"Oh god, what did I do? Fight with someone again?"

"No. You stole a customer's car and then drove it into a tree."

"OH MY GOD? SERIOUSLY? OH AKARI WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"I'm joking."

"Really? Don't do that to me! Because I wouldn't put it past me to do stupid stuff like that."

Iwaizumi stared at Akari for a second, his face contorted in anger and sadness.

"I-is something wrong?"

"No. I'm going out for a bit, I need some fresh air."

"It's 5 am..."

"I'm aware," he muttered as he grabbed his coat from the rack and slammed the door on the way out. Akari jumped, what had she done to make Iwaizumi so angry?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iwaizumi kicked at a few fallen rocks, waiting for his guest. 

"Hello?"

"Oh sh-" Iwaizumi jumped not noticing that his guest had appeared in front of him and was waving a slender hand in his face. Iwaizumi's eyes widened as he realised that his guest had arrived with almost 10 other people.

"Iwaizumi-senpai! Is Oikawa-senpai not with you?"

"Hinata? No, he isn't, obviously.  Anyway, Sugawara-san, why are the rest of the Haikyuu team with you?"

"You should know that they are all great romance experts and I go nowhere without them. They are my emotional baggage if you must know."

"Aah. Lovely."

"Now, let's go sort out your emotional baggage, shall we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome to KARASUNO KOUNSELLING WITH A K!"

Hinata and Nishinoya jumped up and down. Tsukishima and Ennoshita held up a tacky sign. Suga, Daichi and Asahi pretended to blow trumpets. Iwaizumi stared at them, deadpanning at the weirdness of this all.

"NOW!"

"Suga. You don't need to scream."

"Right. Anyway. So you like Akari? And you had a moment yesterday which she seems to have forgotten after drinking too much alcohol? Is that right?"

"Yes."

"AHA! I KNEW IT! HAHA, I CALLED IT! HE DOES LIKE HER!"

"But we don't know if Akari likes him?"