Kuroo Route:|Last Chapter

This chapter will be in Kuroo's POV.

"Kuroo?"

Kuroo turned around to see Daichi looking sharp and pristine in a black suit and orange tie. Of course, he didn't look better than Kuroo but he had to admit, the man looked like a leader.

"Nervous?"

"Why would I be nervous?" He laughed, his voice shaky.

"I never thought I'd see the day the big, bad Kuroo was nervous. God, you look like a nervous wreck. Oh, hey, you let your hair down."

"Thought I'd try something different. It is a special day after all."

"Look, I know you're nervous. But, literally, nothing could go wrong. Suga and Yaku planned this day for weeks."

"What if she backs out?" He began pacing back and forth. His red bowtie was beginning to choke him. God, what would Akari think if she saw him now.

"I also did not know that the captain of Nekoma was such an idiot. You're already married! You have a marriage certificate already. This is just a day to celebrate your wedding."

"I know. But I don't want to disappoint Akari. Or Keiko*."

*(This may be wrong, so any of my fluent Japanese speakers please help me out. Kuroo means black. Akari means light (I think). Black light is a shadow and Keiko means shadow or reflection (again, I think). I have tried to combine the couple's names but do tell me if I'm wrong because I do not speak Japanese. Thank you.)*

"Keiko is YOUR daughter man. And she's like 4 months old so she won't  even remember any of it. You and Akari will. I hate to admit it but Akari was right to choose you- yes I know. She didn't choose you but you get what I mean. Now, get into that hall man," and with that Daichi smacked Kuroo hard on the back and left him alone, his footsteps getting quieter and Kuroo's thoughts getting louder.

"KUROO. YOU CAN DO THIS MAN. YOU LITERALLY PLAYED NATIONAL VOLLEYBALL AGAINST THE MOST POWERFUL TEAMS AND YOU CAN'T GET MARRIED? WHAT A LOSER. but akari isn't any of those teams...she's different."

Kuroo whirled on his feet, already out of his mind.

"WHAT are you doing out here?! There's like 10 minutes till the ceremony," Yaku stormed over with his short legs, arms moving so fast Kuroo could imagine the steam coming off them. 

"Can't you tell? I'm crapping my pants,"Kuroo pointed at his butt. Yaku scoffed in disgust and then finally stopped moving those tiny arms of his. 

"Well, don't. They're rented. And also, you're acting like you had to prepare vows and stuff. All you have to do is stand there and then kiss her. God, you're sweating. Ugh, let's get you cleaned up," he said, pushing Kuroo into the 'groom's room'. 

"HEY! I KNOW WHAT YOU NEED! ALCOHOL!" Kuroo screeched, already nervous. Lev's head seemed to be popping out of the wall and his right hand which was holding more alcohol. He always seemed to have champagne with him.

"Lev...not now."

"Later?"

"Duh."

And with that, Lev's head and arm disappeared. 

"Maybe I do need some."

"8 MINUTES MAN. LET'S GO."

Yaku helped Kuroo freshen up, washing his face, combing his hair down, spraying deodorant and lasting chewing some gum as they ran to the wedding hall.

"I can't believe about to be late to my OWN wedding."

"Don't underestimate yourself, you're late to everything!"