Iwaizumi Route:|Ch.2

I will now be leaving the titles ambiguous because why not?

Akari's head hit the floor. 

"Oof!"

Somehow, she had rolled off her bed and hit her head on the bedside table. Well, not somehow. Her bed was a lot bigger now than in her family house and she had assumed she had a lot more space but rather she was at the edge of her bed. Yeah, she didn't make much sense to herself either.

Akari dragged herself off the floor, stubbing her toe on the end of her bed. 

"OW FOR GOD'S SAKE! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME, YOU FU-"

Akari's door slammed open, a frazzled Iwaizumi stood at her threshold. He looked like he had leapt out of bed, considering he was only wearing his boxers...

"Akari? What is it?"

"Ummm. I just stubbed my toe..."

Iwaizumi turned and walked out of her room.

How could she have forgotten there was a whole other person living with her? 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Akari sipped her tea, eyes making contact with Iwaizumi's over the rim of her cup. He was drinking coffee, not to mention completely black. 

Clearly, they both were not used to this. Who would be used to living with someone from their past, the only memories completely awkward and difficult to understand? Not the two of them at least. 

"Seijoh are coming over."

Akari's tea rose in the back of her throat, Iwaizumi watched as she choked and punched herself in the chest. Great help.

"What do you mean? Do they know we are living together?"

"No."

"Lovely. What the hell do you want me to do? Hide in the toilet bowl?"

"I was working on a solution."

"Have you found one yet?"

"I'm working on it!" Iwaziumi grunted and Akari rolled her eyes. Clearly, Iwaizumi was still an annoying 20-year-old male at heart. 

"YOU'VE HAD ALL DAY TO WORK ON ONE! YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME AT LEAST-"

Just as an argument was about to start between the two, the sound of the bell rang through the apartment. Akari's eyes widened and Iwaizumi stared at the door. Akari jumped up and Iwaizumi's hands flapped about as if he could make her disappear in thin air. He could not.

Akari chugged her tea and ran into Iwaizumi's room with her dishes. She had not unpacked yet so hopefully, none of Seijoh would notice the 4 suitcases stuffed under the bed next door.

Akari put the dishes under Iwaizumi's bed as he yelled at the door. Akari heard the door open and she panicked. Her crazed frenzy led her to stuff herself into Iwaizumi's wardrobe.  It was dark inside, because it was a wardrobe and it was 9 pm, and every time Akari breathed, the smell of men's deodorant wafted into her nose. She gagged silently. Akari also wore men's deodorant because it was stronger but right now, it was sitting in her oesophagus, waiting to kill her. 

She didn't dare open the door, even to peek out of the wardrobe because her luck would only lead her to come face-to-face with someone like Mad Dog. And Mad Dog was probably the worst person besides Oikawa to be exposed by.

Akari crumpled to the floor of the wardrobe and pulled a thick jumper over her legs. Might as well get comfortable, well as comfortable as someone could be in a wardrobe full of hangers of clothing.