Ch.31:| the one where the training camp ends but so does everything else...

PLEASE KEEP SIGNING PETITIONS AND SPREADING THE WORD FOR THE BLM MOVEMENT, THE UIGHYUR MUSLIMS AND THE OPPRESSED IN ALL COUNTRIES. BLACK PEOPLE STILL FACE RACISM EVERYDAY AND THE UIGHYURS FACE PERSECUTION AND TORTURE EVERY DAY. OUR WORK IS NOT DONE UNTIL EVERYONE HAS THE SAME RIGHTS AND FREEDOM.

I WILL CONTINUE TO PUT THIS IN THE BEGINNINGS OF ALL MY CHAPTERS AS JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED.

AND NOW THAT YOU HAVE SIGNED SOME MORE PETITIONS, I HOPE, CONTINUE TO READ!

When Akari's eyes fluttered open, Kageyama's and Hinata's faces were leaning over hers and staring down at her. She assumed she was in their room then.

"Hello?"

"You're awake! It's lunchtime!"

"Wha-I slept through breakfast?"

"Yeah, but the managers were able to take over. Kiyoko-senpai knows your training routine so we all had to run like 500 laps. And now its time for lunch so get up, change and come down. You're still our coach you know."

"How did I end up here?"

"Well, Bokuto-senpai took you to Oikawa-senpai's room. And then we found you there."

"Are you telling me the truth? How do you find someone in another person's room?"

"..."

"Never mind, I don't even want to know. My clothes?"

"Still in Oikawa senpai's room so you can wear my clothes, Akari!"

Hinata threw a pair of shorts and a shirt in her face. Just before, he was about to throw a pair of shoes into her face, Kageyama caught them and placed them at the foot of the bed. 

"We'll wait outside, so hurry up and get changed."

"Yes sir."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Akari changed and realised that the power was back, thank god for that. For some reason though, Akari's body felt slightly sore like someone had been sitting on her. Weird.

She changed quickly and realised that Hinata's shirt was extremely tight around her chest. His shorts looked almost obscene on her and Akari laughed at her reflection in the small mirror.

"Um guys, does anyone have a jacket or 20 that I could borrow?"

"Yeah, on my bed," Kageyama's voice came from the otherside of the door. Akari grabbed a black jacket, wrapped it around her waist and went about putting shoes on.

Again, they were a perfect fit but they were flat! She didn't remember the last time she had worn flat shoes. 

"Let's go," Akari swung the door open and left the room with the pyscho duo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the whole training session, the LI's barely even spoke to her. They almost purposely avoided her and Akari wondered what had gone on after she had fallen asleep. She didn't ask anyone what was up with them.

Iwaizumi would simply nod whenever they made eye contact, Bokuto would look away and Kuroo would wink. Oikawa would stick his tongue out and Akaashi would smile at her but that was it. Kenma didn't make eye contact with her.

Again, this was weird...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the remainder of the training camp, Akari coached outside but didn't have many interactions with the LIs. Most of the time, she talked with the Karasuno boys and coached as she normally did. Everyone listened to her instructions, no fussing and Akari found the rest of her week to be peaceful but somewhat boring.