Movie Night

"Vetrabbit... Can you hug me?" Player asks. He hugs Veteran from behind as he does reactor task.

Veteran rests his arm on Player's head. "After I- fuck!" Player sighs and helps Veteran with his reactor task. Veteran smiles softly, gently ruffling Player's hair.

Player gives Veteran a kiss on the jawline. "Now, are you done with tasks? I'm done with mine..."

Veteran nods and gently takes Player's hand. "I love you bigger than the sky."

"I love you too, Vetrabbit." Player felt warm inside, the warmth spreading to the tip of his ears. He giggled and Veteran kissed him.

Player kisses back and runs a hand through Veteran's hair. Veteran melts and Player hugs him. "Do you want to head to our room? I just want to cuddle and watch movies."

"Yeah, I'll go get some popcorn ready." Veteran replied, heading into the kitchen and getting the popcorn ready. Player leans and cuddles against him as he gets snacks.

"Oh my fucking God-" Veteran said. The boom is heard and his eyes widen. Player coughs as the smell of smoke fills the room.

Captain comes in with the fire extinguisher and sprays the microwave. "Player, Veteran, are you guys good?"

"Ye-" Player coughs more "Yeah..."

"Also, aren't you banned from the kitchen, Veteran?" Captain says and Veteran pales.

"Uhhh..."

"Riiiiight." Captain says. "I'll make your popcorn for you guys."

"Thanks." Player says, tiredly smiling. Veteran turns beat red, Player's smile making his day. Veteran smiles as well, nuzzling the top of Player's head.

Player stands on his tip toes and kisses Veteran on the cheek. "Love you, dearest."

"Love you too." Veteran says, taking Player to his room. He and Player get into their onesies and sit on the bed.

"Damn, this unicorn onesie was actually the best present you got me. It's so fucking comfortable..." Player says, as Veteran wears his ram onesie.

"This onesie is also comfortable." Veteran says. He cuddles Player to his chest, kissing him on top of the head.

"You are so amazing you know... Thank you for choosing me, Vetrabbit..." Player says, kissing Veteran.

Veteran kisses back and Captain sets the bowl of popcorn on the floor before leaving the room. Player nuzzles the crook of Veteran's neck.

Veteran smiles and gets up. Player reaches out tiredly and says "Come baaaaaack."

Veteran puts the popcorn down on their laps and flips on the movie. Later on, a sad part comes in the movie.

Player whimpers and places his head on Veteran's shoulder. Veteran rubs his back as the part in the movie goes on.

"It's going to be okay, Player, I promise." Veteran says, continuing to hold Player.

Player just sobs and eats some more popcorn. "I l-love you!"

"I love you so fucking much-" Veteran says, and then he lays back. Player sprawls across Veteran's stomach.

Veteran smiles as he hears soft, quiet breaths from Player. He sees Player asleep, smile on his face. Veteran admires Player's features with a soft flush on his cheeks.

Veteran falls asleep with a smile on his face.

The next morning, Veteran wakes up to Player's singing. "'Cause every night I lie in bed, the brightest colors fill my head~"

"A million dreams are keeping me awake. I think of what the world could be~" Veteran joins in.

"A vision of the one I see, A million dreams is all it's gonna take~" They dueted. Veteran then kisses Player as he sings and Player kisses back.

"You make me feel loved." Player says.

"Good. That's because you are loved." Veteran replies.

They sit together, enjoying the intimate silence between them.