Always and forever.

A/N: This had mentions of self harm and an implied suicide attempt. However, it's only mentioned and no actual scenes are here.

This story is pretty much snippets of important events that all come together. Sorry for the lack of updates

-pasta
------------------------------------------------------

The two of them had sat at the lake for hours, Mother looking to TheGentleman. The sun was beginning to set, and a soft sniffle could be heard from TheGentleman.

Mother hugs TheGentleman closely. "Dearie, what's wrong?"

TheGentleman let out a shaky, breathy sob, curling into a ball of tears. Mother, being the person she was, hugged TheGentleman close to her, humming to comfort her distraught friend.

"I-I... I just..." TheGentleman's voice cracked pathetically as he cried onto her. "I can't do this anymore."

"Can't do what, hon?" Mother wiped his tears and only held him closer.

"Live... I can't live with the anxiety. Day after day... Crying, panic attacks... Repeating and repeating!" TheGentleman ranted, letting out a bitter sob, looking in resentment at her left wrist.

"But you can live." Mother says seriously.

"...Are you sure there is hope?"

"There's always hope."
-

That day had been important to TheGentleman, that talk turning him around. 

At the moment, TheGentleman was curled in bed, the soft crimson of the sunrise spreading across the sky. He had been unable to sleep, holding onto Mr. Cheese's hoodie.

Mr. Cheese hadn't came back, having gone to the store early in an attempt to surprise TheGentleman. The air was cold, a slight smell of the air that just screamed of the springtime.

As Mr. Cheese was at the store, TheGentleman was still smelling and cuddling the hoodie. It was a comforting item to him, and it still had Mr. Cheese's warmth on it.

However, Mr. Cheese had walked in, setting the stuff nearby before going to make breakfast. Today was their anniversary. The anniversary of TheGentlemans last attempt and their relationship.

At this point, TheGentleman had fallen asleep and woke up hours later to Mr. Cheese setting a plate on his lap. The food was delicious, in both looks and taste, making TheGentleman smile softly.

Mr. Cheese got in bed and spooned TheGentleman from behind after he ate, playing with his hair and kissing his forehead between strokes. TheGentleman was nuzzling and a red, hot warmth spread across his face.

Mr. Cheese accidentally brushes against his left wrist but looks to TheGentleman when he lets out a small gasp. He looks and sees the lines and scars.

TheGentleman began to tear up, but stops when his forehead is kissed.

"I still love you."

"Really...?"

"Always and forever."
-

The always and forever really rang true, just like the bells of the church as TheGentleman leaned in to kiss Mr. Cheese, the smaller of the two pulling his head closer to kiss him more passionately. A feeling of happiness spread in TheGentlemans stomach, it feeling warm and fluttery.

"Whenever I see you, I fall in love with you all over again." Mr. Cheese smiled.

"Same to you! Shall we go have our reception?"

"Of course." He then looked to the crew and various family. "PARTY TIME MOTHERFUCKERS!!"

A cheer was heard and party began, it lasting for hours on end.
-

After the reception, TheGentleman was left exhausted, but happy.

"Mother was right..." TheGentleman smiled.

"Hm...?" Mr. Cheese sleepily mumbled, yawning and wiping his eyes.

"There's always hope... I'm so glad I stayed."

"I'm glad you stayed too. I love you so much, my prince!"

"Love you too, beanie boy!"

"Always and forever." Mr. Cheese smiled.