I like you too, Gentledude

Cw: Mentions of NSFW, no actual NSFW. Also sorry for posting this twice, I had to move this part.

It's been around a year since he and Mr. Cheese had broken up. It didn't really hurt him, but he certainly felt awkward about it. It was much more awkward from Mr. Cheese's side, though.

Mr. Cheese had cried for days after the break up. TheGentleman really hadn't felt anything about it, having lost feelings for Mr. Cheese ages ago. He decided that it would have been best.

TheGentleman softly sighed, staring across the table and looking at Player, Veteran and Mother. His face burned. Bloody hell... I'm such a disaster bisexual.

Veteran picked up on TheGentleman's obvious crush, looking away and flushing. May someone help him.

TheGentleman got up from the table without a word, deciding to go back to his room. He picks up the old album he had, softly smiling at the ones with Mr. Cheese. "I wish he'd still be my friend... I just. Don't like him like that... He's my associate, but not in that way."

He sighs, adjusting his top hats, looking at himself in the mirror. "A true gentleman is honest, not full of regret. I don't regret leaving Mr. Cheese..." He fixes his coat and made sure to look neat.

TheGentleman gets up and brushes himself off, going over to Mother's room, knocking on the door. "Hello?"

Mother opened the door, Franklin curled in her side as she held him. "Oh, hello dear! Are you alright...? You looked red at dinner."

"About that...." TheGentleman says. "I need to confide in you... I like both you and Veteran, and I really don't know who to go for..."

"Well, ya may as well go to Veteran. I'm aro, don'tcha know?" Mother giggled. "I'm flattered but I don't like ya that way."

"Ah. Thank you very much, Mother. Happy you found yourself." TheGentleman smiles and walks away. He then heads straight to Veteran's room.

Veteran opened the door. "Yeah, I like you in that way, Gentledude."

"Good heavens! How did you know I was about to ask that, Mr. Veteran?"

"You can't hide your crushes dude. Even ENGINEER could sense it." Veteran deadpanned, hugging TheGentleman. "Anyway, I can sense you also like Player and that's a mood. Let's ask him out together."

TheGentleman squeaks and looks to Veteran. "I- You're okay with this? I-Isn't dating two people wrong...?"

"Dude, it's okay to be polyam."

"What in the bloody hell is that?" TheGentleman asks, raising an eyebrow.

"It's when ya date multiple people." Veteran replied, dragging him to Player's room and knocking on the door. "Hey, Player, open up."

Player opened the door and gave a look. "Oh hey, Vetrabbit. What do you want?"

"A date with Gentledude and I?" Veteran asks with a grin. Player smiles and hugs them both. TheGentleman clears his throat with a flustered noise, burying his reddened face.

"This is nice." Player smiles. TheGentleman and Veteran both nod, TheGentleman softly nuzzling.

The three go back to TheGentleman's room to cuddle, nuzzling a little on each other.

TheGentleman cupped Player's cheek and began to kiss up and down his jawline. "What a handsome lad you are, Player."

"Oh, Gent..." Player giggles, kissing TheGentleman. Veteran hugged them both to his soft body, feeling comfortably warm.

"I hope these rooms are soundproof based on what's gonna go down tonight." Veteran laughed.

"MR. VETERAN!" TheGentleman squeaks, burying his burning face. Veteran pulled him into a kiss and nuzzled with his stubble. "...Good heavens, you're hot-"

"I know." Veteran bleps, Player sitting in his lap. Player nuzzles and purred.

Veteran opened the drawer and pulled out a thing of lube and two condoms. The rest of the night was history after that.

The next morning the rest of the crewmates glared at the three and Captain gave them a stern talking to. Perhaps Engineer should make soundproof walls.