New Beginnings

It was around the sixth time that Blue got stuck with Player as imposter before he realized that Player had bad luck. He actually admired the softness that Player held toward those he loved.

"Player?" Blue asked.

"What?" Player asked in an irritated voice. He still was understandably mad about being pushed into the lava.

"Look... I'm really sorry. I'm sorry I was such an ass to you. Do you want to start on better terms?" Blue asked. He looked away from Player.

"Apology accepted. And sure." Player replied, shaking Blue's hand. "Friend."

"Yes." Blue replied, soft smile on his face. Player had really grown on him. Player hugged him and a surprised look formed on his face before Player looked at him.

"Shall we start the slaughter?" Player asked, cheeky grin on his face.

"What?" Veteran asked and Blue shot him and got Player and himself to vent. They exited in medbay and each faked the samples task.

They then left and headed to navigation, to where they pulled a double kill and vented away.  The body is then reported.

Poopyfarts made a fart noise and Captain translates for him. "He said the body was in nav."

"I seen Player and Blue head toward there." Stoner says.

"We were both heading toward Electrical." Player replied.

"I remember that Veteran said that if Player wasn't with him, odds are he's an imposter. All in favor of voting him, say aye." Captain says.

"Aye." Says the rest of them. The game goes on and eventually, Blue ends up killing in front of cams in front of someone. They lose and Player seemed bummed out.

"Hey... Are you okay?" Blue asked, kneeling down in front of Player. He noticed the saddened look on Player's face.

"Will I ever win? Or even be listened to?" Player asked, tears in his eyes. His lower lip quivers and Blue brings him in to his embrace.

"Veteran and I will always listen to you. You may not win, but that doesn't matter to us." Blue reassures.

"Yeah! Like Blue said." Veteran said, rubbing Player's back. "You deserve to be listened to."

"You are loved." Blue says, still embracing him. Player smiled and wiped the tears.

"Thank you..." Player whispered.

"No problem." Blue replied. "You will always be loved."