A Night-time Talk

Tw: Mentioned/implied suicide discussion

"NO!!! DON'T GO!!! PLEASE!!!" Captain yells, reaching out to Stoner. "PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU!!!"

By the time he could yell, Stoner was gone. Captain sobs loudly and curls up on the ground. "Don...t go..."

Captain wakes up in a cold sweat. He looks next to him where Stoner should be sleeping. He tears up. "Did... Did he leave...?"

He started to sob quietly and he curls up. "I... I'm sorry I wasn't good enough... I'm sorry..''

"Dude... What's up?" Stoner asks sitting next to Captain on the bed. He doesn't get a response and he places a hand on Captain's back.

"... Are you okay?" Stoner asks. "Dude?" Captain wraps Stoner in a tight hug and sobs into the crook of his neck.

"Oh... Oh Captain..." Stoner rubs up and down Captain's "I'm here for you. And I always will be."

"I... I h-had a n-nightmare... That you... That you... Left..." Captain cried quietly. "An'...An' when I woke up... You weren't there..."

"I love you alot. I wouldn't leave you." Stoner says. Captain calmed down a little bit as the scent of weed and apples fills his nose. He let's out a shaky sigh.

"..... Thank you." Captain says quietly. Captain nuzzles Stoner, blinking tiredly and cuddling closer.

"Of course, Cap." Stoner says, letting Captain remain on his chest. He rubs Captain's back and plays with his hair.

"You really are adorable." Stoner says with a slight smile on his face. "You are the only person I'd ever do gooey romantic crap to."

Captain smiled and looked up at Stoner. "Really? That's the nicest thing I've ever heard... That's so sweet..."

Stoner flushes and holds Captain closer and plays with his white, somewhat messy hair.  Stoner then realized that he needed to comb his own hair.

Stoner's thick, black hair was pretty knotted. Captain tried to run his hands through Stoner's hair, cringing as Stoner's hair got caught on his hands.

He gets out a comb and starts to comb Stoner's messy shoulder length hair. "Darling... Why have you let your hair get to this state?"

Stoner shrugged and Captain frowns. "Have things gotten bad again?"

Stoner nods and Captain makes a quiet worried noise. "I'm not in any danger, I promise dude."

  "Okay... Just come to me if you ever are in danger of..." Captain trails off and is unable to bring himself to finish.

"I will. I promise." Stoner says. He smiles smally and hugs Captain closer. "I'm not going to leave you."

Stoner smiles tenderly as his heart swells. Captain always made him feel better. Captain continues to comb Stoner's hair. By the time he was done, Stoner's hair was still messy, but it wasn't tangled.

Captain felt his eyes get heavy and he fell asleep, the scent of weed only lulling him more. Stoner was there. Stoner was okay.

Stoner looked to Captain lovingly, noticing that he was asleep. He felt warm near Captain. It made things bearable at the very least.

For the first time in awhile, Stoner fell asleep with a smile.