"I don't feel like smiling."

"My dear, just know that I love you. I have.... For a long time." The Gentleman says. He takes Mr. Cheese's hand and kisses it.

"I love you too!" Mr. Cheese replied, tackle hugging the Gentleman. "My name Mr. Cheese!"

"I know.... You beloved simpleton." The Gentleman says, hugging him back. He plays with the rim of his top hat.

"My name Mr. Cheese..." Mr. Cheese whispers, nuzzling into The Gentleman. The Gentleman rubs his back up and down and picks him up, taking him back to his living quarter's.

The Gentleman chuckled as he layed his boyfriend in bed before getting in himself. He gave Mr. Cheese a kiss on the head and Mr. Cheese gives a sleepy grin.

The Gentleman admired Mr. Cheese, smiling at every content sigh he made.  Mr. Cheese was beautiful to him and always lit up his day, even if he didn't show it.

"My name Mr. Cheese...." Mr. Cheese sleepily whispers "I love you..." The Gentleman just chuckles once more, sleepy smile on his face.

"You light up my day, even if I don't show it." The Gentleman says. The L word was special to him and he only said it when he meant it.

He definately meant it earlier. Every time Mr. Cheese said his name, it made him flutter inside. He felt his face burn. He wanted Mr. Cheese to feel loved.

"You make me happy, even when I don't feel like smiling." Mr. Cheese said quietly. "I don't feel like smiling."

"What's wrong?" The Gentleman asks, concern on his face. He just wanted Mr. Cheese to be happy.

"Sometimes when you insult me, I feel you actually mean it... And that hurts." Mr. Cheese says, tears in his eyes.

The Gentleman paled and brung him closer. "I don't mean it... I never meant it. I'm.... Sorry. So, so sorry."

The Gentleman usually had a hard time apologizing to people. He has been working on it.

"My name Mr. Cheese.... It's fine." Mr. Cheese replied. He sniffled and burried his head in The Gentleman's chest.

"No. Please tell me if anything I say hurts you. That way I can apologize. You don't deserve to be hurt by my words. I love you so much." The Gentleman replied in a much gentler tone than usual. He heard the quiet snores and frowned.

The Gentleman felt his eyes get heavy and before he knows it, hours pass by. He wakes up in the middle of the night, terrified that Mr. Cheese left. He feels relieved when he hears the soft snores.

The Gentleman sits up and the quiet snores cease.

"My name Mr. Cheese..." Mr. Cheese whispers. He frowned at the look on The Gentleman's face and brung him closer. "Better?"

"Mhm..." The Gentleman sleepily mumbles. He feels tears prick his eyes and he suppressed them. He sniffled quietly in an attempt to hide it.

"Gentleman..." Mr. Cheese says, holding him close.

The Gentleman replied "Just... Hold me, my simpleton."

That nickname brung a smile on Mr. Cheese's face, which burned in The Gentleman's chest. He sighs and tried to fall back asleep, hearing the mumbled words of comfort from Mr. Cheese.

"Better?" Mr. Cheese asks only to get a sleepy nod. He smiled and fell asleep himself.