Cold

Player shivered, adjusting his red beanie. The ship's heating system had broke and he hadn't thought of bringing a coat. He rubbed his arms, hoping that would help him warm up.

Veteran sighed at his friend and grabbed his hand, almost flinching at the cold. Player shivered pitifully, trying to keep a straight face.

Veteran flushed under his space suit and brung player into his arms. "The imposters don't seem to be killing anyone this round so we will be here for a while."

"I-I hope this gets fixed... I'm ssso cold..." Player complained, sinking further into his hold.

"It will. Maybe then, the game will go back to normal." Veteran said. "Are you alright?"

"Y-Yeah... I'm just super cold..." Player says. Veteran continued to hold his hand and soon he could feel them again. "Wow... You have warm hands."

"I know-" Veteran says, interrupted by Gentleman and Mr. Cheese coming out of the vent.

"I am Mr. Cheese!" Mr. Cheese says, shivering a bit.

"I know, my simpleton." Gentleman says with a slight shiver.

"Ah we're about to get double killed, aren't we?" Veteran says as Player and him die. Player sighs and rises from his body.

"At least I'm not cold anymore. Though... I really miss cuddling you already." Player admits, floating over to Veteran.

"Same. I love you-" Veteran flushed at what he said to Player.

Player just giggled and said "I love you too. I have for quite a while."

"Oh... Kinda wack I didn't notice." Veteran says, wrapping his ghost tail around Player's. Player smiled under his suit.

"Wanna have a date when we are both imposters?" Player asks "That way we won't have to get worried about being killed."

"Yeah. That sounds nice." Veteran says. The game ends in defeat and the two groan as they are teleported back to lobby.

"Ah.... I-It's still cold...." Player says as Veteran wraps his arms around Player again. "But... I-Its worth it..."

"Player.... I'll cuddle you anytime." Veteran offers, nuzzling the top of Player's head. Player grinned and curled up in his arms.

"I am Mr. Cheese!" Mr. Cheese says, pointing at the two of them.

"Yeah, we are a couple, Mr. Cheese." Veteran says, small smile on his face.

"I must say congratulations! That's suck wonderful news!" Gentleman says.

"I can't tell if that was sarcasm or not." Veteran says, small lovestruck grin on his face.

"That was genuine." Gentleman replied, scowling as one of his top hats fell off.

Mr. Cheese places it back on his head with a smile. "I am Mr. Cheese!"

"Thank you... Simpleton." Gentleman says, grabbing Mr. Chase's hand and kissing it.

Veteran heard Player's soft snores, a soft smile on his face. Player will always be adorable to him.