Electrical

Thegentleman felt the deep sadness consume him. He whimpered, tears rolling down his cheeks. He pales, knowing he cannot be seen crying.

He curls in the corner of electrical, attempting to suppress sobs. His body shook and he curled up more. "Oh God.... Why am I cry-" He sobs loudly "crying-"

He wipes at his eyes, attempting to keep more tears from falling. He whimpered again. A pile of dread forms at the bottom of stomach. He tries to calm himself down.

Captain comes in to do his electrical tasks and hears a sob. "Thegentleman? Are you okay?"

Thegentleman just whimpers and curls away from Captain. Captain gets down next to him. "Hey... What's wrong?"

"I don't-" Thegentleman sobs "I don't know why I'm even crying.... Bloody hell."

"Would you like me to get Mr. Cheese?" Captain asks. Thegentleman nods and curls up more. Captain just looks at him in concern and leaves to get Mr. Cheese.

Meanwhile, Mr. Cheese just got done with unlocking the manifolds in reactor. He sighs. "I miss thegentleman already. He's probably having issues with cardswipe."

Captain puts a hand on Mr. Cheese's shoulder. "Thegentleman needs you in electrical. I found him crying and he said to come get you."

"Oh no..." Mr. Cheese says. "He needs comfort." He heads to electrical to find thegentleman sobbing.

Mr. Cheese sits down next to Thegentleman and hugs him. "Thegentleman... What's wrong?"

Thegentleman just sobs and curls up on his chest. Mr. Cheese frowned, knowing that thegentleman is definitely in a bad state. "Dearest?"

Thegentleman whimpers. Mr. Cheese let's Thegentleman lay on his lap, running a hand through his hair. "It's going to be okay... Just let it out..."

That's what breaks thegentleman and he starts to sob harder. Mr. Cheese plays with his hair and kisses him on the forehead. "It's okay to be sad..."

"I- I know... Can you just hug me?" Thegentleman says quietly. He leans into Mr. Cheese's touch, as Mr. Cheese rubs his back.

"Of course... Are you feeling any better?" Mr. Cheese asks. Thegentleman stays silent and Mr. Cheese kisses him tenderly on the forehead.

"Do you want to head to bed? That way you can feel more comfortable?" Mr. Cheese asks.

"Mhm..." Thegentleman says. He stands up and Mr. Cheese takes his hand. Mr. Cheese walks along, Thegentleman tagging along behind him.

Mr. Cheese took Thegentleman into the room and layed on the bed. Thegentleman sleepily lays his head on Mr. Cheese's chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"Thegentleman... Just know you can always talk to me... You mean so much..." Mr. Cheese says, nuzzling the top of Thegentlemans head.

Thegentleman just relaxes and slowly blinks, completely drained from sobbing. "Thanks..."

"Of course." Mr. Cheese says. "You deserve the world."

"You do too... I don't necessarily say it that much, but I really do love you." Thegentleman says, closing his eyes and taking in Mr. Cheese's scent.

"I love you too..." Mr. Cheese replied. He hears thegentlemans soft snores, smiling gently at him. "You will always be loved."