Polus Storm

"Hey bestie!" Captain says, gripping on to Player's hand.

Player flushed and asked "Could we be more than besties? I-" Player realises what he said and went pale.

Captain's eyes go wide and he gasps a little. Player takes this as a bad reaction and he brakes away, running off into the cold, almost empty Polus.

"PLAYER PLEA-" Captain yells, realizing that Player was gone. He frowned and went after him. Captain feels tears prick at his eyes, feeling his back shake.

"Duuuuude, whats wrong?" Stoner asks, placing a hand on Captain's shoulder. Captain lets out a sob and Stoner hugs him with a sigh.

"P-Player confessed to me-" Captain sobs quietly "and I di-didn't give a response in time..... He could freeze out there!"

"Especially in this weather. A storm hit about fifteen minutes ago and it can get as low as -100! We need to find him and fast." Stoner says, dragging Captain along.

Stoner hits the Emergency meeting button and everyone but Player runs there.

"Broski, whats going on?" Bro asks. Poopyfarts makes a worried fart noise.

"Player ran out into the cold after things went wrong between us. A storm hit and we have to find him or he could freeze!" Captain says worriedly.

"I designed some cold suits earlier, but I'm unsure if they will work, seeing as I haven't tested them yet." Engineer says, getting a few from his bag. "They should be wind and waterproof. They also should have a few more insulating layers."

"Good work, Engineer! All in favor of putting on these suits and searching for Player, say aye!" Captain says.

"Aye." The rest of them say, putting on the suits and heading out, Captain shortly behind.

Captain looks around for quite awhile, hardly able to see through the snow. A flash of red in the corner of his vision sparks hope in him as he heads over to investigate. There Player was, unconscious and not even shivering.

Captain ran over and started to shake him, frowning at the lack of response. "Player please wake up."

Player doesn't budge and Captain throws him over his shoulder, getting him back to Office. He pressed the emergency meeting button again.

"Yes? Oh Player is back... He doesn't look good though..." Veteran says, kneeling down next to him. "He's breathing, but has a really slow pulse..."

"Hypothermia." Engineer says, pressing a button on his tablet that turns up the heat. Captain cuddles him, frowning at how cold he was.

The rest do all there tasks, making the imposters lose. They are then teleported to lobby, Player still unconscious.

"Get player a new suit and back to living quarters." Veteran advised, pushing his hate for Captain aside.

"Will do." Captain replied, dragging Player to his room. He gets Player out of his wet suit and gets him into a warmer, dryer one.

Player starts to shiver again and Captain hugs him. Player wakes up and says "Mmn... Captain? Wha' happen'?  'M sssso col'..."

"You confessed feelings for me and then ran off after I forgot to respond." Captain says, rubbing Player's back. "I love you too, by the way."

Player sniffed and curled into Captain's arms. The shivering stops and Player looks fully alert. "I advise you sleep for a while. You seem tired." Player just nods and falls back asleep.

Captain decides that they will talk this over in the morning. He chuckled at Player's soft snores and fell asleep himself.