Redbull and Regret

Bro sat on the couch, hearing the clock tick. His leg bounced and he felt the sheer boredom. He moved to where he was sitting upside down on the couch. "This blows..."

He gets up to down his third redbull of the day. He goes to the fridge and slams it, shutting the fridge before pacing back and forth. He groaned in frustration and utter boredom.

Then it hit. His heart started to beat fast and he started to shake. Oh my God- What the fuck?! He sat down on the couch, placing his head into his arms.

Bro tried to take some deep breaths, wanting to calm down. "Fuck... I-I hate this..."

"ブロ、大丈夫ですか?" ("Bro, are you okay?") Ninja asks, sitting down nj to him. Bro was shaking more.

"I... H-Had to much r-redbull..." Bro says, shaking and getting closer to Ninja. Ninja gets up and hands Bro water.

Bro goes to drink it, but he dropped it due to how bad he was shaking. Ninja sighed and opened the water, helping Bro drink it.

Afterwards, Bro shook and cuddled closer. "F-Feels awful-" Bro clung to Ninja at this point.

Ninja nodded and rubbed Bro's back. "寝てみてください。大丈夫です。" ("Try to sleep. It'll be okay.") Bro shook more and got even closer.

Bro didn't feel okay at all. He teared up and Ninja gave him a look of pity. Bro shook as he sobbed quietly. Ninja places two fingers on Bro's wrist, a look of concern coming across his face when he realized how high Bro's heart rate was.

"何杯飲みましたか?" ("How many did you drink?") Ninja asks. Bro shakily holds up three fingers.

"I-I slammed them." Bro whispered. Ninja sighed and went upstairs, getting a fluffy blanket and a pair of pajamas for himself and Bro.

"もっと快適にしましょう." ("Let's get you more comfortable.") Ninja says, handing Bro the pajamas. Bro changes into the pajamas as does Ninja.

Ninja gently wraps the blanket around Bro before going to make him some tea to settle his nerves. He brings the mug and sets it in front of Bro. Ninja then flips on the T.V.

Bro sipped the tea and allowed Ninja to rub his back gently. Ninja made sure Bro didn't burn himself on said tea. Bro was still shaking but had calmed slightly.

Ninja began to whisper loving things in Bro's ear, holding him closer. Bro basically clung to him, shaking more. "A-Awful..." Bro says quietly, tearing up.

"ああ、ブロ..." ("Oh, Bro....") Ninja says softly. He holds the shorter man to his chest. Bro shakes and cries quietly. Ninja felt his heart break for Bro. He knew how truly awful he felt.

Bro eventually crashes, falling asleep in Ninja's arms as he shakes. Ninja sighs softly, rubbing Bro's back. He effortlessly brings Bro upstairs to bed, gently setting him on it.

"よく眠れ、ブロ." ("Sleep well, Bro.") Ninja says, smiling gently. He cuddles Bro close and the next thing he knows it's morning.

Ninja watched Bro, having called himself and Bro in sick to work. Bro looked exhausted. Ninja went downstairs and cooked breakfast.

Bro awoke and panicked at the time, scrambling to get his uniform on. He makes a tired noise as he does so. Ninja came back up with breakfast.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Bro asks anxiously.

"私はあなたのために病気で呼んだ。いいんだよ。あなたはそれを楽にする必要があります." ("I called in sick for you. It's okay. You need to take it easy.") Ninja says, leading him back to bed.

Bro put his pajamas back on and began eating breakfast. He smiled at Ninja and Ninja smiled back.

"気分が良くなった?" ("Feeling better?") Ninja asked. Bro nodded.

They spent the rest of the day relaxing and having a good time.