Aftermath

Tw: themes of self harm. Please be safe while reading this.

Mr. Cheese looked out into the distance, sighing in unhappiness. He paced back and forth, just trying to quell the growing uneasiness within. TheGentleman had stormed off in anger awhile ago, leaving him in electrical.

Mr. Cheese felt worried and tears came to his eyes. He blinks them back. He had to be strong. He had to be. "I can't cry. Not now."

Mr. Cheese continues to pace. He whimpers, pacing back and forth. He bites the top of his hand in an attempt to ground himself and the taste of blood filled his mouth.

He whimpers more and starts to cry quietly. He bites the other hand in another attempt to ground himself. He noticed he had been scratching. He grips the top of his hand.

Drip. Drip. Drip. Mr. Cheese looked down, noticing the little blood drips falling to the floor. He sighs and takes a deep breath. "How am I going to hide this?"

"Hide wh- ....Mr. Cheese? What happened to your hands?" TheGentleman asks, much calmer than earlier. He worriedly inspected them, finding self inflicted bites.

Mr. Cheese looks away, blood continuing to drip to the floor. He sniffles and wipes his eyes.

"Oh my God... Darling..." TheGentleman looked heartbroken "Let's... Get you patched up. It's going to be okay..."

Mr. Cheese just nods and walks with him. TheGentleman holds his hand gently, attempting to comfort Mr. Cheese.

They get to Medbay and Mr. Cheese holds out his hands, letting TheGentleman disinfect the injuries.

"What... Drove you to this?" Thegentleman asks, patching the injuries up. "Was it the fight we had?"

Mr. Cheese nods. "I... Was worried and angry... I do this to calm myself..."

"...There are other ways to let out anger other than injuring yourself. I personally scream into a pillow for awhile." Thegentleman advises, holding Mr. Cheese close. "Just know... I am here for you."

Mr. Cheese cuddled close to Thegentleman, smiling as hands runs through his hair. He sniffles and cries quietly. "I... L-Love you-"

"It's going to be okay... You are okay dear..." TheGentleman just holds him closer. "I just want you to be okay... Eventually."

Mr. Cheese just says quietly "I'm feeling a bit better... Thank you... I'm sorry..."

"No, no! It's okay... I said things I shouldn't have. I am sorry as well..." Thegentleman replied.

They sit there, cuddling for awhile. Mr. Cheese falls asleep and TheGentleman looks into the distance.