Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36 Part 1

Jennie's POV

"What are you up to?" I asked, smiling.

"I just took a file that I can use to get the bad people in bars," She replied so casually. I approached her and wrapped my arms around her waist just to sniff her again. Her body is so stiff.

"Lisa, my bump is getting bigger," I mumble, guiding her hand to my bump. Though I know I am just exagerating because I am just 2 months. But it is clear that I am getting fatter compared to my late proportion. She started rubbing it, getting me to sigh in satisfaction.

"Come on, I'll take you somewhere," She tells me, smilling down at my bump. She knelt down and started to caress the little bump, "Daddy will take you somewhere, do you want that baby?"

I smile. Seeing her smile now makes me so happy cause she rarely smiles. Glad I didn't abort this little angel. They will be the reason their other mother will change her perspective in life.

"Go, get dressed." She tells me, pointing upstairs.

"What would I wear?" I asked.

"Something comfy."

I went upstair and took a nice warm bath. When I smelled my shampoo, I suddenly wanted some stawberry. I hurried taking a bath and wore my white turtle neck Chanel sweater.

Then I went down to see Lisa.

"This comfy?" I asked, not really knowing what kind of comfortable she means. She looks at me and nodded.

"That would do, come on."

We went to her car and she started to drive off.

"Can we get strawberry on our way?" I suggest, hoping she would say yes.

"Let's see if there is one on the way," She says, focused on the road. I stared at her. Her jaw is really sharp. It can cut a cake.

I really really love her side view. Her side view is the best. I can see how prominent her nose is. Her silhouette is same as Barbie.

"Wait for me here, I'll see if there is strawberry there-"

"Dragon fruit too," I cut her off.

"Dragon fruit?" She shrieks, frowning at me.

"I saw it at one of the recommended on YouTube, it looks delicious," I reasoned out, and she just nodded. We have to savor the feeling of it while she's being kind. This is once in a blue moon. I waited for her in about half hour, and she came back with a bunch of plastic, containing foods.

"Why did you buy so many?" I asked as she handed me two plastic that contains many of strawberry and dragon fruit. Then she put the rest at the backseat.

"I bought all types of berry if ever you would want any," She shrugged and started driving again.

"Thank you," I smile at her even though she's focused on the road, and I started eating the strawberry without even washing it.

1 hour later, we're already in a mansion-like house. Is this her house? As soon as we entered the gate and Lisa drove around the fountain,there is a man in suit waiting for us at the front door.

Lisa hopped off and opened the door for me. I put the plastic of strawberries down and hopped off too. I feel a bit dizzy from the ride.

"Where are we?" I asked, looking around.

"You'll see," She simply said as she gave the car key to the man in suit and led me inside. It is a high ceiling house.

"Darling! You didn't tell us you would come!" A very cheerful voice echoed and I turned to see a woman walking down the stares. She approached us and hugged Lisa. She has a doe eyes like Lisa and she has a raven black hair like Lisa – even though Lisa's hair is dyed in blonde – but more feminine and petite than Lisa. It's no doubt that she's her mum.