Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15

Jennie's POV

As Lisa said, she came back. She went to my room to check on me. How sweet is that? It's actually four in the afternoon so I'm on my bed.

"Are you okay now?" She asked, sitting beside me.

"Hmm," I nodded, smiling.

"You still on your period?" I scrunch my face at her question. How can she mention it like she's just asking if I want to eat? Most men doesn't want to even hear about our period. But whatever, she's not a man after all.

"No it stopped," I stutter.

"Good," she leaned forward, capturing my lips with hers. I immediately respond, my hand making its way to her soft hair, like it always do.

"I miss this," she breath out, pulling me to her lap. She tilted her head to deepen the kiss while running her hand on my back.

Our lips moved in sync, deep and slow. Just how I like it. Her one hand moved to my neck while the other moved on my waist, pulling me impossibly closer. I moaned when I felt her member going hard. It immediately made me wet. Fuck I also miss this. I won't deny it.

I'm such a slut.

"Fuck Jennie," she grunt when I started grinding my lower body with hers. I let out a throaty moan throwing my head back as she suck on my neck. She took my shirt off, then my bra. She moved so she's now sucking on one of my nipples. I let out another moan when I felt her tongue playing my nipple, nibbling, licking and sucking it while squeezing the other, playing it with her hand.

She laid me down on the bed, positioning herself between my open legs. She proceed on playing with both of my nipples before going back to my face. She kissed me again while her hand is wandering over my body, intentionally avoiding my wet core. I took her shirt off throwing it somewhere then started leaving wet kisses to her neck getting her to groan.

She let me flip us over, straddling her while proceeding to kiss her neck down to her hard stomach. My hand tracing the deep V outline on her hips, leading to her already hard member. I grip her sweatpants, sliding it down.

"Is it just me or you're getting bigger?" I asked, looking at the bulge through her boxer.

"Maybe it's just you," she breath out, flipping us so she's on top of me again. She kissed me again while her hand came to my shorts, taking it off along with my soaked underwear.

She cupped my bare core with her hand and started massaging my clit. My back arched, wanting more contact. She slid a finger then another one, sliding it in and out.

"God!" I gasped, my hand clutching her shoulder. I felt something building on my abdomen so I grip her shoulders, my nail digging on it. She suddenly pulled away that had me whining. "Lisa!"

She smirked before pulling her boxers down and positioning her dick at my entrance.

"You want this?" She teased, rubbing the tip to my clit.

"Just freaking do it!" I snarl making her smirk widen. She slowly push her dick in, making me let out a loud moan. Her thumb immediately made its way to my mouth. I suck on it to muffle my moan a little.

"Don't be too loud princess," she whispered.

"Fuck daddy, you're so big!" I moan out that made her groan. She pulled out just slam back in. It hurts.

The weird feeling on my abdomen came back and my walls tighten around her shaft. My head was foggy and I can't think straight.

"Fuck! You're. fuckin'. tight" she grunt every thrust. With one last thrust, my cum came, covering her shaft. She thrusted more until her semen came shooting inside me.