Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

Jennie's POV

I didn't really sleep well, because I kept thinking about the Lisa girl who I have an infatuation with. I can't believe she's my step-father.

"Ugh! This is driving me crazy!" I shouted not minding if my sister would hear it. "Why does it have to be her? Why? Why?!"

This is very frustrating, I kept thinking but something snapped me out of my thoughts. The ring of the alarm. I looked at it seeing the time, it's already 6:00 AM and it means I need to prepare for school now.

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom, I took a bath and brushed my teeth and I put my school uniform on and I checked the time. It was already 6:45 so I went downstairs to see my sister sitting at the long table eating breakfast already.

She turned her head when she noticed my presence. "Good morning, little sis. Come on let's eat," she smiled widely as I approached her and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning Irene," I smiled
and sat in front of her. My eyes averted to the main seat just to find no one there. I sighed. "She went to her work early again," I muttered and started to eat my food.

"Don't worry Jen, someday we will be completed in this long table again," Irene said with an assuring smile. I smiled back and ate my food again.

"Let's go now. I will drive my car, drive your own, I will hang out with my friends later," Irene said.

"But I'm too lazy to drive, I'm not in the mood to drive," I pouted.

"Don't pou-"

"Don't worry, I'll drive you to school so you don't need to drive. Let's go now." A voice cut my sister off. We both looked at the owner of the voice and it's my future step-father.

"Are you sure? Then who's going to pick her up later, after school?" My sister asked and Lisa smiled.

"I am going to drop her to school and I will pick her up too, don't worry." She said, still smiling.

"Okay then, Jen just go now." Irene agreed. "Bye Jen," She added and kissed my cheeks before leaving.

"Let's go now?" Lisa asked and I nodded. She guided me to her
car and opened the passenger seat
for me so I entered. She closed the door and rounded the car, hopping in as well.

"Put your seatbelt on baby," she said with a smirk on her face. I widened my eyes at her sudden endearment.

"How dare you call me that?" I asked, offended by the nickname, but she looked unbothered and just started the engine.

"You will be my stepdaughter, so you will be my baby," She remarked, still smirking.

Putting my seatbelt on, I grimaced. "Yuck, dude. Seriously, stop calling me that!"

"You want it or not-"

"Just drive the car I don't want to be late," I seriously said, looking out the window as she drove off to our campus.

I had just got out of the car when she talked. "Bye-bye my beautiful princess!" I slammed the door shut out of anger, rolling my eyes.

"Hey! Don't do that again to my car!" She yelled again after rolling down the window. I scowled at her before walking my way to my classroom.

I started to walk at the hallway and
I started hearing some students talking and whispering about me and I saw different kinds of students. The nerds, the jerks, the jocks and my co-cheerleaders.