Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

Jennie's POV

"I fucking miss you Jennie," she husked before kissing me again. She's more aggressive now. She bit my lower lip that made me moan and she took that opportunity to insert her tongue. Our tongues moved dance along each other inside my mouth.

Tugging on my shirt, she pulled it over my head, causing us to break the kiss for a while but she immediately went back on ravishing my mouth as soon as the shirt comes off.

I moved my hand from her hair to her botton-up shirt, squeezing at her abs. I removed the dark blue suit jacket and removed her botton-up shirt from being tucked to fully trail my hands at her fine abs. I feel her stomach contracting along my touch.

Her hands came to my breast, giving it a squeeze that earned a moan from me again. She unhooked it before throwing it god knows where. Her kisses came to my jaw then to my neck, sucking on it before finally moving to my breast, sucking on my nipple while squeezing the other one that made me arch my back, pushing my breast into her, desperate for more contact. My hands came back to her hair, pushing her more to me.

She's not in hurry today, maybe because my mom isn't here. But I'm happy because there's no Rebecca, Lisa is all mine today. Well not just today but for the rest of the week.

"Fuck Jennie," she grunted. Woah. Guess I'm too busy thinking about my mom to not notice that I'm all naked now and Lisa is staring at my body intently.

"What are you thinking dear?" Fvck you Lisa, why you sounded like my dad? Out of all words? Dear?

"Nothing."

"Tell me what it is."

"Shut up and take me," I growl, not wanting her to ask more question.

"Tell me if you want me to fuck you," she retorted.

"When I asked you about what you talk with my grandma, you said it's nothing, did I push it?"

"Ugh, fuck this," she let out an animalistic sound before crushing her lips with mine. Her hand came to my clit, pinching it that caused me to moan again while her other hand is on the side of my head, holding herself up.

I wander my hand to her body, stopping at her belt to unbuckle it.

When I fully brought her trouser down, I slid my hands inside her boxer short, giving her balls a squeeze getting her to growl. She's so hard right now.

"I can't wait any longer Jennie," she groan before slamming her member inside me that made me cry. I grip her shoulders, my eyes shut close while I'm gritting my teeth. It still hurts.

She kept on slamming in and out of me and it still hurts. I dig on her back and she groan again.

"Ugh, eyes open Jennie Kim," she moaned, my full name sounding so sexy coming from her luscious mouth.

"Ugh Lisa, slowly," I hissed. The pain is making me cringe.

"Eyes open, Jennie." she growl, slamming harder. I force my eyes to open looking straight at her eyes where I saw lust. "You like that, baby? Huh? Answer me!"

"Yes..."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Daddy," I cried out.

"Such a beautiful pussy you have," she breath out that sent goosebumps to my whole body. "You're mine now, Jennie."

When she said that, I don't know but the memory two years ago came back. It came, flashing right before my eyes and my heart felt like it could jump out of my chest at how fast it was beating. I didn't even realised I was already crying.

"Shut up! you little slut!"

"You think someone will still come?"

"You're mine now, Jennie."

"Such a beautiful cunt."

"Stop, please stop!" I cried pushing him away. "Please, I can't do this."

Third person's POV

The tall one's, looked at the brunette, shocked and confused. She don't know why Jennie suddenly cried.

Lisa pulled away from Jennie, staring at the crying brunette, who crawled away from her. Then it hit her. Jennie's mind was back in the past, with the men harassing her.

I thought she was over that. Lisa thought.

"Mom! Please help me!" Jennie screamed. She covered her ears and walked back when Lisa tried coming closer to her. "Don't, please don't."

"Jennie, it's me," Lisa softly said. "Don't be afraid, it's Lisa," she assured still walking towards the girl until they were on the wall.

She hugged the crying girl, rubbing her back softly while whispering on her ear.

"It's okay, it's okay. They were gone. You're with me." she kept whispering. She felt guilty for hitting a dark spot but she doesn't even know what she said or did.

Minutes have passed when the sobbing has stopped. The girl is now peacefully sleeping sleeping in her arms. Lisa carried Jennie to her bed, putting her down carefully.

Lisa watched as the girl sleeps peacefully. She's here for revenge not for this. And why is she even affected? This is just a joke for her, it's not like she like her. She can't like her cause she's using her. She nothing to her. Rebecca hurt someone she love. She will hurt Rebecca's daughter in return. She want to see Rebecca in prison and beg. And using Rebecca's daughter will help her.

Dressing Jennie in her pyjama, she left the room and went to her own room. Marrying Rebecca stressed her so much.

Groaning, she took a bath and laid down on their bed, naked.

Chapter end