Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60

Jennie's POV

I stayed for over a week at the hospital, doing nothing than pumping milk out of my breast and visiting my twins, with either Lisa or my sister. I could never go out of the room withour them because I'm not allowed to.

And after staying the for weeks, I finally got to go home. I'm sitting at Lisa's bed, waiting for her as she is taking a bath.

"Lisa! Faster!" I yelled, already bored just scrolling through netflix for something to watch. I settled for the Bridgerton since it was a recommendation from Rosé.

"Yeah! Coming!" She yelled back. It took more minutes until the door opened, revealing her with wet hair, wearing sports bra and a towel wrapped around her hips.

"Come here," I said, gesturing for her to come to me, which she did without any questions, busy with drying her hair with the towel.

When she is close enough for me to reach, I tugged the towel down. It fell down, which revealed her boxers shorts. She laughed loudly and moved away from me, knowing what I have in mind.

"Dude! You just got out of the hospital! Calm your ass down!" She teased, chuckling to herself. She sat infront of the her dresser, still drying her hair with the towel.

"You expect me to wait for a month with you showing that body to me?" I frowned, pouting as I stared at her through the mirror.

"Just wait, love. Could you help me dry my hair?" She asked, looking back at me and holding the towel out for me to get.

I stood up with a sigh and threw the towel to the bed. That's such a trash thing to use in drying a hair. I searched for my hair dryer from her dresser and switching it before drying her hair.

She smiled through the mirror, looking at me dry her hair, her hand going to the pocket of my shorts and grabbing my phone.

She fumbled with it as I continue drying her hair. She went to the camera and snapped through the mirror. I rolled my eyes when she put it on the dresser before grabbing her own and doing the same thing.

"What was that for?" I asked, scrunching up my nose as she smiled.

"Nothing. Something to keep and to post, I guess. What should I caption it?" She asks, clipping her chin with her thumb and forefinger as if she was thinking deeply. "I think 'My beautiful fiancé drying my hair' is good. What do you think?"

"Post that and I'll point this very hair dryer right infront your eyes," I warned, already done drying her hair.

"What? I just want to tell them you're mine," She said as if it was that simple.

"No one's interested."

"Well, Lucas clearly is," Here she goes again with Lucas. She never would never shut up about him.

"I would think you are the one interested in him. Just shut up about him," I grumble, going back to the bed after putting the hair dryer back into the dresser.

"It is so clear he has this infatuation for you. If he don't, he wouldn't watch your every move when we were in jeju. His girlfriend is there, but he chose to follow you when I was just gone for a second," She complained, running her hands through her hair in frustration. I raised my eyebrows at her. She noticed many things I didn't.

"Lisa. How many talks would we have until you understand that it is just you?" I inquired, already annoyed at how simple things can make her mad.

"Until he distance himself from my woman," She said, all calm but the pressure on her jaw gave her away.

"We have our twins in the hospital and I always wear this ring," I lifted my left hand, showing her the ring she gave me when she proposed.

"I know. I'm sorry, I won't post it. It is just mine," She said with a sigh as she stared at the ring. I carefully pulled her down until she's sitting beside me. I wrapped my arms around her waist, cuddling her. She was just so warm and comfortable. I got a kiss on the forehead in return.

"Wake me up when it's time," I told her, relaxing on her arms as she started caressing my scalp. I closed my eyes, pressing myself more to her as I let myself drift into dreamland.

Lisa's POV

As Jennie slept in my arms, I decided to use her phone and capture a picture, pouting at the camera as she snore. I captured more as I saw how cute she is just sleeping before putting her phone on the nighstand and grabbing mine to kill time while I wait.

We were supposed to go to the hospital that day for our daily visit to our twins and also to drop off the bottles of Jennie's breast milk.

When it's time, I gently scooted away and prepared the breast pump before waking Jennie up.

"Love, wake up," I whispered, gently tapping her shoulder. She groaned into her sleep and moved to lie on her back but did not open her eyes. "Jennie, you need to wake up."

"I will," She grumbles before opening her eyes just to close it again. When she opened her eyes again, I helped her sit a bit. She just stared at particularly nothing before holding her hand out to get the breast pump.

I handed it to her and she puts it on her breast which is covered with the shirt that I own, before making it work.

She started hissing just like this last few days she did that and I sat there, rubbing her back.

"How does it feel?" I asked, scrunching my eyebrows as I looked at her pained expression. It feels like I can feel her pain by looking at her reaction and I wanted to own it.

"Pin and needles," She explained as the hissing slowly subsided. But she's still flinching.

At the end, she was able to fill two bottles full and we went to the hospital to drop them off and also see our babies.

We walked to the NICU. Jennie, as always, is in hurry putting protections on, not even stopping even when she's in pain.

I helped her make it faster without hurting her and after, she went inside to look at them already. I sighed and finished putting my own protections on and went inside to stare at our twins again.

"Hello my cute little babies, it's mum and dad again. Did you miss us?" I asked as soon as I am infront of their incubators. "You've grown up. Keep it up so we can go home already, is that okay?"

Jennie is whispering inaudible things as she held the incubator of our princess. It is very hard for us that we can't even touch them, that we can just stare at them as they move in the incubators. But I feel like, it's harder for her that she can't even hold them, feed them herself and put them to sleep in her arms.

I should have known better than to keep that girl in the company.

If I fired her earlier, this wouldn't have happen. We would've been able to hold them and put them to sleep on our own, we would've been able to watch them sleep in their own room. But I needed to be a fool for letting the woman stay and let her talk shit about my fiancé.

I'm still guilty because they are the one suffering from my mistake.

Chapter end