Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

Jennie's POV

When class end, I swing my sports bag on my shoulder and waited for Chaeng infront of her class.

"Look who's early today," she teased as soon as she saw me. I rolled my eyes grabbing her hand.

"You're just late" I replay what she said yesterday mimicking her voice.

"My voice is not like that. Don't exagerate," she pouted, that made me laugh. "Let's eat, I'm hungry."

"I thought there's a party this evening?" I rose an eyebrow looking at her pouty face.

"There is. But I'm hungry."

"If you will eat now, you won't get a boy later," I reminded her.

"You're right. Okay you changed my mind." She nodded, walking with her arms crossed. I laughed at her before walking by her side.

"Don't worry, you can eat anything you want there. The students here are too rich for their house to be crowded," I whispered at her ear.

"Actually we're going to a bar. He rented a bar for the night," She rolled her eyes.

"But we're not allowed at a bar until we're 20," I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"There's no limit tonight. He took care of it." She shrugged before adding, "And I need to go home. I still need to become beautiful."

"Okay I'll Drive you home," I offered.

"That's what I'm waiting for. Come on," she said cheerfully, dragging to the parking lot where the car is.

I drove her home and went to mine. When I step out of the car, I saw a car that I can't recognize, beside Irene's car.

I walked in to the living room and saw a familiar figure sitting there with my sister. When they look back, I gasped.

"Oppa!" I squeezed running to him and jumping to him for a hug. He laughed, hugging me back.

"My little Mandu! I missed you," he said with his honey-like voice, pulling out off the hug and messing my hair. I slap his hand away but he just laughed.

"I missed you too, you're still at the ranch?" I asked.

"Yes and Nala is looking for you," he said playfully.

"And how did you know that?" I raised my eyebrows at him and narrowing my eyes playfully.

"No one can ever ride her. She is kicking me when I try," he smiled widely, scrunching his nose.

"She's just probably tired of your face," unnie teased and I laugh while Jin oppa made a face to her. Jin oppa is our cousin and Jisoo unnie's twin brother.

"Look at him. Does he think he's cute when he pout?" Unnie said half joking, half annoyed that earned a glare from Jin oppa and she returned it. They are having a glaring contest now.

"Okay I need to excuse myself. I still have a party to go to," I said, breaking the contest. Irene unnie's head snapped to me.

"Mom would be mad," she warned.

"She wouldn't know," I insist.

"She has her way Jennie," she told me, and I notice that she's starting to get angry.

"You would cover up for me, right?" I begged, pouting, hoping she would agree. She sighed, defeated. I knew she would.

"Go ahead," she gestures her hand, telling me to go away.