Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33

Jennie's POV

"Rosie, I'm tired," I whine, stomping my feet. She's been pulling me around for one and a half hour already.

We're at the mall because it's Saturday. And Rosie said she wants to shop for her upcoming baby niece or nephew. I thought she's just going to look for baby clothes, but she's picking anything she finds beautiful.

We don't know what is the gender of the baby, so she's pulling anything that's good with boys and girls. And I don't even know how can I explain this to my mum, if she ever saw one of the clothes.

"I'm feeling dizzy," I complain once again. She looks at me for a while, then started pulling me again along with the trolley full of baby accessories.

I thought we're going to one of the aisle again and I'm ready to complain, but she pulled me to the cashier's desk. Finally.

She payed for it, then started pulling me again. Rosie, I swear to God, I'm close to murdering you.

"Come on let's eat pizza," I hate pizza but due to the pregnancy cravings, I suddenly want to eat it. We ate in one of the pizzeria, then head home.

I instantly took all the bags, shoving them in one of my unused drawer. I wouldn't want my mum rambling about why I have a baby's clothes with me.

I just slumped on my bed, moaning at the very great feeling of my comfy bed.

"Yah! Are you imagining Lisa fucking you now?" Rosie shouted. I rolled my eyes because of her bad mouth.

"You have such a dirty mind," I mutter, rolling to lie on my front and hugging my pillow.

I felt the bed dip then I felt her hand on top of my back.

"Come here," She whine, pulling me to her.

"When did you become like this?" I groan.

"What do you mean? I'm always like this," Maybe she's right. She's always like this, I'm just tired.

I rolled over, hugging her back until I fell asleep. When I woke up, Rosie is not by my side anymore. But I know she's here. Her phone is literally blasting from my walk in closet.

So, I decided to just go downstairs to cook my dinner. Steak or just a toast bread?

I feel like I just want a toast bread, but it is dinner. If steak, it is heavy. I sigh.

"Roseanne Park!" I yelled. I need her help to choose. She yelled a wait then she appeared, looking worried and sweaty.

"What?"

"Help me choose, steak or toast?" I asked, she heave a sigh then looked at me dubiously.

"You just want me to help you choose? I thought what happened to you. I'm arranging the baby's clothes, you know that?" She put her hands on her hips, acting mad.

"Steak or toast?" I asked, ignoring her acting.

"Steak of course!" She exclaimed.

I laugh and took the medium rare steak and about to start marinating it.

"You're really going to marinate that with your dirty hands?" I rolled my eyes at her and washed my hands then marinated the steaks.

"They said it's faster to cook in a bread toaster," She tells me, smiling. I shrugged and let her do the rest.

"This is ridiculous," I comment as she started to toast the steaks.

"It's not, they said it's delicious."