Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56

Jennie's POV

I was almost five months pregnant and I couldn't wait anymore. I want to know what my children's gender are. But they are planning to have a gender reveal party which means they will be the first one to see what my babies' gender are. I don't want that. I want to be the first one to know their gender is.

"Jen, come on. A gender reveal party would be fun," Rosie whined, clinging on my left arm.

"Go to your class, you will be late. We'll talk about this later," She looked at the time on her phone and groaned, clearly upset that she has no time to convince me. She stood up and looked at me square in the eyes.

"We're not done with this. I'll just go to my class," She remarked before leaving. I sighed and went to the kitchen. I took a box of cereal and poured some into a bowl. Then, I took a milk from the fridge and poured just the right amount.

When I saw Lisa approaching me with a smile on her gorgeous face, I sighed. I already sensed another bug. She's going to insist about having a gender reveal party, too. Why can't they just let me know my babies' gender in peace?

"Love-"

"I don't want to have one," I exclaimed, cutting her off before she could even say it. I scooped a spoonful of cereal in my mouth.

"You didn't even hear what I am going to say," She pouted, propping her elbows on the counter and placed her face on her hands. I swallowed my food and looked at her with bored eyes.

"Ok. What is it?"

"Let's have a gender reveal party," She smiled cutely, blinking her eyes repeatedly. I groaned in response. I am done with this conversation. "Please?"

"No."

"Please."

"Lisa, no."

"It will be fun," She pressed.

"No," I answered, already irritated. I want to have a normal gender reveal. I don't want to do a party.

"Don't you want to have fun?"

"No."

"Don't you really really want to?"

"No, Lisa, no. I don't want to. End of the discussion," I growled, cleaning the things I used before walking to her room. Just as I sat at the bed, Lisa entered with sad eyes and pouty lips.

"Love, I'm sorry. I understand you don't want to have a gender reveal and I won't press again." She apologized, sitting beside me and hugging me from the side. I ignored her and started scrolling through my social media. "Hon please, I'm sorry."

I sighed. I can't really stay mad at this woman. I mean  who could resist such cuteness from the known cold person? "Forgiven."

"Look at me," She whined, tugging my shirt. I looked at her, rolling my eyes as she looked at my with that pretty puppy eyes. God, why does she have to be that cute.

"Lisa, you're forgiven so shut up," I groaned. She pulled me by my nape and crashed her lips with mine. I closed my eyes, responding to it. When she pulled out, she smiled widely.

"Good. Thank you for calming down," She pecked my lips and was about to leave but I pulled her back. "Woah woah woah," She exclaimed when she almost fell.

I kissed her aggressively, climbing on top of her and straddling her lap as she sat up, kissing me back. I held the hem of her shirt, pulling out for a while to remove it before crashing my lips against hers once again.