Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24

Jennie's POV

"You sure you have anything, Miss Jennie?" Bailey asked before I enter the plane.

"Yes, thank you, Bailey." I smiled at him.

"And bailey?" Rose called out. I looked at her confusedly, wondering why she called my butler.

"Yes, Miss Chaeyoung?"

"Joy wants to be close to you. Maybe talk to her sometimes-"

"Rosis!" I scolded before she can even continue. "Joy has a girlfriend. You better stay away from her Bailey."

That were my last words before I stumped in the plane. I heard Rosé and Bailey laughing as I did so.

"Why are you so grumpy lately?" Rosie asked when she is already sitting at the other end of the plane.

"You're pushing Joy to cheat on Wendy unnie!"

"You know I'm joking. And Bailey wouldn't dare," she laughed.

It's already morning in New york again. I can say that my birthday had been fun, especially with my friends. But I don't know why I'm feeling guilty, when really, there's nothing to be guilty about.

I've never done something wrong. Why do I feel so bad?

"So you really did it?" Lisa asked as she sat infront of me. I don't really have time for her bullshits right now. I'm still having a jetlag.

"What?" I grumble, taking a bite of the toast that I made.

"Getting fucked," she bluntly said.

"What's the need to be so blunt?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"Just answer my question," as she said that, her jaw tightened.

"I believe, it's none of your business."

"So you did," she nodded her head, seeming thoughtful. "Well, do you have plans for today?"

"Why?"

"I have a present for you. But I can't bring it here, so you need to go with me." She smiled, tight lipped.

"No, I don't. I would come with you," I said. Finally, she smiled. A real smile. Or maybe not. Lis ais just really so hard to read.

"Good, I'll come back after lunch."

She said before she dissappeared behind the door.

Lisa's POV

To say that I'm angry is an understatement. The feeling that I'm feeling for the Kims are hard to explain. They are bunch of sluts.

Like mother like daughter.

Sitting on my chair inside my office. Holding a picture of a certain woman.

Jennie Kim.

Beautiful.

Gorgeous.

Naive.

A freaking slut.

If not because of my companion, I would have hurt now. But I'm never that type of person. I would never want my hands dirty.