Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49

Lisa's POV

After the shooting, it's almost night already. I checked my phone and it is Jennie's missed calls and a voice mail that I first saw.

I went to my office and played the first voicemail from yesterday.

"Hi. Look, it's my ultrasound appointment today. If you happen to be free and can still make it, I'm at Dr. Milburn's office. But if you can't, don't worry, I know you're busy."

Shit. I totally forgot about that. Fucking Ava! Her identity is still bothering me. I completely neglected Jennie because of that.

I opened the last voicemail.

"Hey, sorry I can't reach you. But I borrowed your car, if this voicemail is not enough, I put the letter at your dresser's mirror."

I tried calling her to ask if she was already home but no one answered. I tried again but still, nothing. I stood up and gathered my things in rush before running to the elevator.

I ran to my car as I keep on ringing Jennie. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

When I arrived, I bump with my mother, who's going upstairs too. She seemed surprised to see me.

"You're early today."

"Where's Jennie?" I asked.

"Upstair. I'm just on my way to call her for dinner," I ran upstair to my room and there's no Jennie there.

I checked the bathroom but there's no sign of Jennie anywhere. I checked my car keys and there is one missing, which I'm guessing is what she used. Then I saw the note she was talking about. I grabbed it and what I first saw was the address.

"Lisa? What happened? Where's Jennie?" Mom asked when she saw no Jennie in my room.

"I don't know. I'm going to her now," I ran to my car and drove to the address that's on the paper. When I saw my car parked infront of an abandoned house, I frowned.

An abandoned house? What would she do in an abandoned house?

I opened the door and it is decent inside. And the smell, it smells like Rebecca. She met her mother. Son of a bitch.

I checked the whole area but Jennie is not there. But her shoes are. Where did Rebecca take her?

Fuck! Where is she?

No, no, no. Please God, no. Don't let anything bad happen to her.

I dailed Jisoo's number in panic.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Meet me at Brooklyn bridge, I need you here."

"Yeah ok on my way."

Then, I called the others.

"Hey what happened?" Jisoo asked when she arrived. She's just on tracksuit pant.

"Track Jennie's phone."

"Why?"

"She met her mother at this address but they're not there. Just track her down."

"Hey, here." Sunmi handed me a gun and handed Wendy one too.

"What are we gonna do with this?" Wendy asked, inspecting the gun.

"Track Rebecca down. If she hurt Jennie, kill her." I put the gun behind, tucking it in my pants.

"My laptop is at the apartment," Jisoo frowned.