Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28

Jennie's POV

"Mum, I need to go." I bid as I make my way to the front door. I still can't bring myself to look at my own mother without thinking about the murdering, which I am not even sure if it is true. Lisa could be messing with my head to push me into hating my own mother. Because that's where they are good at. Manipulating the naive daughter.

"We need to talk first." She called out from the living room.

"Mum, I am running late. I'll talk to you later." I yelled as I ran to my car. That was an excuse because the truth is I just don't want to talk to her. I can't talk to her without screaming, asking why she would murder my father. All this time, I was mad at myself because I thought I was the reason my father got into that accident. After I yelled at him, telling him he was worthless just because I don't want him to leave that day.

I can still see his face, showing how sorry he was for having that business trip. How he doesn't want to leave me throwing tantrums but he was already running late for his flight. I blamed myself as to why he got into a car accident. But maybe I'm really at fault. The pictures doesn't prove anything. They're just pictures. Anyone can photoshop things nowadays.

I drove to the uni, walking straight to the cafeteria. I looked around until I saw Rosie, typing on her phone. I walked to her, sitting infront of her.

"Rosie, I need your help." I spoke as soon as I'm sitting. She snapped her head on me.

"Yeah you told me that, but I want know about what. And you're gone for two days, where did you go?" She tells me, smilling.

"I'm pregnant," I whisper, leaning closer. She gasp, putting a palm on her mouth, looking around befor eleaning forward.

"You're kidding, right?" She asked. When I didn't answer, she repeated. "Right?"

"I'm not."

"Lisa or Lucas?" She asked, but from the stare she's giving me, I knew she knows the answer.

"You know it's Lisa. The pill didn't work and the tests I took are all wrong." I said, looking down.

"And what can I help you in that matter? You know I don't have a dick so I can't claim that." She mutters, nodding her head.

I can't help but laugh. Oh Rosie!

"But you know I would gladly claim that if I have one."

"No, I just need to talk to... Lucas." I gulped, fidgeting with my fingers.

"Lucas?" I nod while she shake her head, silently telling me that whatever I'm planning is a bad idea. "No, Jennie."

"Yes, Rosie."

"No, I don't know his account. I don't know his number. I don't know anything about him at all." She says in english using her aussie accent as she started to walk.

"Please, Rosie. I know you have them," I begged, trying to meet her strides. Why do they have a freakishly long legs!

She stopped walking and took a deep breath. Then she turned to me.

"I'm going to think about it. See you later," she said before going inside her classroom.

I sighed as I turned my back from the room. I can't go to my class with my emotions acting up. And the pregnancy won't be any help, I can feel it. If ever, it will make things worse. I need to clear my mind first.

I walked to my car and drove. But before I can even drive off, the gate closed. I glared at the guard who is beside my car. I rolled the window down.